Code of Conduct

Default Hi, I'm new to cologne/fragrances...Laure

Ok, well basically I'm pretty new to cologne. I mean, I've always worn it, but I've never really thought about what I'm wearing and when I should be wearing it until recently.

The colognes I have right now are:

John Varvatos
    Chrome- Azzaro
    Romance Silver- Ralph Lauren
    Cool Water- Davidoff
    Freedom- Tommy H.
    Live/laugh/love (whatever it's called)- American Eagle.

Right now I usually only wear Chrome and John Varvatos. I wear Chrome usually in the morning going to school, or if going out for something really casual and active. If I am going out for something different at night then I usually wear John Varvatos cologne and aftershave. what do you guys think of this setup and should I incorporate my other scents more?

thanks.

Default Re: Hi, I'm new to cologne/fragrances...Laure

Hi TheRebel22,

Welcome to basenotes! I think Romance Silver is a great scent and I really enjoy my bottle. My advise, wear what makes YOU feel good.

Welcome aboard TheRebel22!
    Indeed wear what makes you feel comfortable... but what about exploring something more woody/oriental?
    It's such a nice experience to explore!

Welcome!!! 8-)

You should rotate between Chrome and Cool Water for casual outings and school. Despite the flack CW gets, I still think it's a really good scent.

Welcome to Basenotes

Hello and welcome to Basenotes. Romance Silver is a scent that I really like....Varvatos is nice also.
    One of our sayings around here is "If you like a fragrance....Wear it...use it....spray and enjoy."
    Welcome again to Basenotes.
    Gary

If you really enjoy wearing only those two frags keep it that way now that you can... otherwise be ready to enter a non-return folie; here at BN you will find enough fuel.

And hey, welcome !
    « L'odeur de rose, faible, grâce au vent léger d'été qui passe, se mêle aux parfums qu'elle a mis.»
    [ Paul Verlaine ]
    Wardrobe

I'd say go sniff Allure, Allure sport, Dolce & Gabbana pour Homme and Burberry Brit. All of them are very accessible and easy-to-wear, but each is distinctive in its own way and different from what you've got. enjoy!

Thanks for the replies guys. The only problem with my cool water is that it sprays so much at once, and I don't know how to limit it = /

Hold the flacon further away when you spray so only a fine mist hits you.

Welcome to basenotes!