Code of Conduct

Default Quick Poll! What should I pick up today?

Out of these? ;D

Default Re: Quick Poll! What should I pick up today?

Cerruti fair play????

None of the above....
    "You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality." - Ayn Rand

"I hold it that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing, and as necessary in the political world as storms in the physical...It is a medicine necessary for the sound health of government." - Thomas Jefferson

Maybe I`m late here, but I suggest you to buy KL Homme, while you still can...It will be vanished in couple of years time, and IMO it will be somekind of collectors rarety - chased by quite many.

other

Ric,

Without doubt *Aramis 900*. It's one of my top 20 all time fragrances and a precursor of L'Artisan's *Voleur de Roses*, but a lot more sophisticated than *VdR* and a lot less garish. It's soft, cosy, initimate, a really beautiful, unobstrusive, understated scent.

I had always liked it from way back in the 1980s, but, for some reason, I never got around to buying a bottle of it until recently. I wore it 4 days in a row last week I was so impressed with it. I can't believe this one stayed under the radar for so long.

scentemental

Other. Try the incanto by SF. I am liking this.

Hey, thanks guys for all this and sorry for the late reply! I guess my list of stinkers doesn't appeal to the Basenotes masses LOL - scentemental, thanks for posting on 900! When out, I did end up Salvador, I passed on the Tenere (too close to Lapidus PH, and the piss top notes turned into an annoying honey accord so I passed). I did end up picking up a 100ml tester of YSL PH Haute Concentration for cheap - but the place also had Paco Rabanne Sport at a reasonable price, and this scent was amazing!!

Aramis 900 and Paco Sport for the next trip 8-)

Quote Originally Posted by scentemental

Ric,

Without doubt *Aramis 900*. It's one of my top 20 all time fragrances and a precursor of L'Artisan's *Voleur de Roses*, but a lot more sophisticated than *VdR* and a lot less garish. It's soft, cosy, initimate, a really beautiful, unobstrusive, understated scent.

I had always like it from way back in the 1980s, but, for some reason, I never got around to buying a bottle of it until recently. I wore it 4 days in a row last week I was so impressed with it. I can't believe this one stayed under the radar for so long.

scentemental

I too remember 900 and thought it smelt great.
    Unfortunately it also smelt very similar to Clinique Aromatics.
    I feel that it was far too feminine for the "butch" fragrance buyers of the 70's and 80's and that's why it didn't establish itself.
    If released today, it may have been a very different story - but then timing is everything.