Code of Conduct

Default Caramel and Cinnamon

Hi all, I need help searching for a fragrance that smells like caramel and cinnamon.

I've been listening to Suzanne Vega's 'Caramel', just makes me crave for a scent that smells like it. Please don't suggest Amen, anything else is most welcome! Thanks!

Default Re: Caramel and Cinnamon

Amen seems to get suggested for alot of things doesn't it? 8-)

My advice is to look at CSP vanilla lines. These are not my descriptions:

1). Vanille Amande
    A sweet vanilla almond fragrance with a slight dry smoky scent reminiscent of burnt caramel.
    2). Vanille Cannelle
    Sensual blend of spicy cinnamon and luxurious vanilla pod blended with ginger and brown sugar to create an irresistible, warm and stimulating scent.

Blog Entries

How about Diesel Zero Plus Masculine? I find that it is a very moreish vanilla caramel with plenty of spice (cinnamon) - YUM!

I find it similar to Organza Indecence but much less 'clotted creamish' . Nice touch of creamy woods in the drydown (cedar, sandalwood) makes it less feminine and more unisex in character. It is a very sexy scent and cheap as chips. don't let that put you off. Should go a long way to satisfying the sweet tooth! *;D

Also Try:

Fendi Theorema - similar to above
    TBS Vanilla - this is pure caramel to me would need to layer with something like M7 or opium for the spice. TBS Brazil nut products also smell very caramelly as well.

HTH *
    Favourite (Winter) Crazy Combos

Tabu + Orange Blossom * Hermes Rouge + Bellodgia* Voleur du Roses+ Rose Ispahan * Rasa Extreme + Paris * Wood Coffee + Cafe Noir *

What about CSP's Maten Calen? It's vanilla and milky caramel. My only complaint is longevity.

Kelley

Index Tobacco Caramel has a definite caramel aroma. Very moist and ok, I admit, weird, especially when paired with...tobacco? Wore it once and my dog wouldn't stop licking my wrists. Poochie poo doesn't smoke so it wasn't the tobacco, it had to be the caramel.

Try it. You might hate it. You might like it. You might trade it here.

Griff
    Griff

F. Malle's Eau d'Hiver smells caramelized to my nose.
    "You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality." - Ayn Rand

"I hold it that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing, and as necessary in the political world as storms in the physical...It is a medicine necessary for the sound health of government." - Thomas Jefferson

the new XS black -.paco is like a some cherry caramel,. hehehe

i love the cinnamon in dunhill edition. no caramel though.

Traveller, there is no path. You make the path as you walk. -- A. Machado

I love the cinnamon in the top notes of Diptyque's Eau Lente.
    I don't think there is caramel in the accord though.

Dzing! has a nice caramel touch to it on my skin and I guess you can combine that with the awesome, but so short lasting, Cinnamon from CdG.

Quote Originally Posted by ajmc
    F. Malle's Eau d'Hiver smells caramelized to my nose.
    Wow...For me, it's very floral, and with white musk and iris...Not much sweet for me..

Quote Originally Posted by keeg
    [quote author=ajmc link=1133807245/0#5 date=1133846409]F. Malle's Eau d'Hiver smells caramelized to my nose.
    Wow...For me, it's very floral, and with white musk and iris...Not much sweet for me..[/quote]
    Likewise...I don't detect any caramel...just floral here.

RMC63

Annick Goutal's Sables

Borneo 1834 is a great caramel scent though us stateside basenoters are SOL with that one......sadly my decant is running low. one day hopefully they'll get the whole line for import (oh to dream).

musc ravageur has a wonderful strong cinammon note as well in it as does Amen (though it's tempered by the chocolate and lavender)

Hanae Mori
    Rochas Homme
    Fresh Fleur de Chocolat Mikado (if you can take a little chocolat)

Cheers,
    Ali

I just bought some caramel scented (and flavored) sparkling body powder by Urban Decay. I thought it would give a little caramel kick to several of my fragrances. That might not work so well for you, though ...
    I've trademarked the color bleu

Santal de Mysore (Serge Lutens), which is one of my favorite sandawlood-themed fragrances, has very thick carameliezd benzoin in it to the point it reminds you of Creme Brule.

VV

Quote Originally Posted by seccho
    [quote author=keeg link=1133807245/0#10 date=1136933843][quote author=ajmc link=1133807245/0#5 date=1133846409]F. Malle's Eau d'Hiver smells caramelized to my nose.
    Wow...For me, it's very floral, and with white musk and iris...Not much sweet for me..[/quote]
    Likewise...I don't detect any caramel...just floral here.[/quote]
    Indeed no caramel at all, but angelica and iris drenched in honey and white musk, almost ethereal!
    However for caramel look at dzing and for cinnamom I suggest Must de cartier PH or Malle Musc Ravageur...
    Maybe you would like to layer 'em! ;D