Code of Conduct

Default Antaeus Sport Cologne?

Has anyone tried Chanel's Antaeus Sport Cologne yet?
    I'm very interested in knowing how it compares with the original.

Default Re: Antaeus Sport Cologne?

Antaeus has a sport version? You're kidding me right?

Quote Originally Posted by teflondog
    Antaeus has a sport version? You're kidding me right?
    Nope. It's right here on eBay: * http://tinyurl.com/92rdg

:-? :

Quote Originally Posted by godzilla
    [quote author=teflondog link=1136504821/0#1 date=1136506813]Antaeus has a sport version? You're kidding me right?
    Nope. It's right here on eBay: * http://tinyurl.com/92rdg
    [/quote]
    Mmmmm...... I suppose it's a fake, because I just checked even the french and the american Chanel sites, but there's no mention of this almost "strange" Anteus release...

A Google search brings up many Antaeus Sport hits. It is not "new" at all. It is OLD - discontinued actually.

Quote Originally Posted by MadScientist
    A Google search brings up many Antaeus Sport hits. It is not "new" at all. It is OLD - discontinued actually.
    I'me made a google search but haven't found any precise reference to Antaeus sport cologne... And, as me and some friends are Antaeus fans since many years ago, I never heard of it, unless it was marketed for some countries only (US maybe?)... However so strange...

Mmmmm...... I suppose it's a fake, because I just checked even the french and the american Chanel sites, but there's no mention of this almost "strange" Anteus release..
    Not fake. I recently had rediscovered a bottle of this that I had bought maybe 20 years ago.
    All these moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain.

I guess you Antaeus fans has got to start bidding on this now ;D ;D ;D

Well, let's ask azsmells when he has received the frag... he was the buyer.
    « L'odeur de rose, faible, grâce au vent léger d'été qui passe, se mêle aux parfums qu'elle a mis.»
    [ Paul Verlaine ]
    Wardrobe

Ah sweet! My connection hasn't been nice to me lately so I couldn't reach that page.

Last night I was in a dazed mind state and clicked on this link and since I love Antaeus I just had to buy this. I did a google search and nothing came up for me either. Now as I was laying in bed last night I realized oh sh*! I hope I didn't piss anyone off on Basenotes by buying this especially godzilla who provided us with the link. Don't worry I'll let you know how it is and godzilla I'll make it up to you by sending you a free decant once I get it.

dcampen since you already have this can you describe it to us so I know what to expect. I am very curious because Antaeus doesn't seem like something you'd make a Sport version of but then again neither does Kouros but they managed to do it.
    Oriscent, AgarAura Pure Ouds, Creed, LIDGE, Patou Pour Homme, tons of niche and rare stuff for sale!
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/253...er-100-items!!

It is making my grey matter work over time, but as a long term Antaeus fan I do believe I remember this. I think it is simply good old Antaeus in cologne concentration. I don't think it is fake just probably very old; probably pushing 10 years old.
    I don't think I ever owned this, but I did own another Antaeus "sport" products. It was this incredible gel/lotion that was loaded with alcohol and was to "refresh" you after working out. It was powerful stuff and I loved it. I forget exactly what it was called but I think it had the word "friction" in it.
    Ahh, those were the days! ;D
    "Ca sent les pieds!"

dcampen since you already have this can you describe it to us so I know what to expect. I am very curious because Antaeus doesn't seem like something you'd make a Sport version of but then again neither does Kouros but they managed to do it.
    As loungeboy said and as far as I can tell, it smells identical to regular Antaeus.
    All these moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain.

Quote Originally Posted by AZsmells
    ...I hope I didn't piss anyone off on Basenotes by buying this especially godzilla who provided us with the link. *Don't worry I'll let you know how it is and godzilla I'll make it up to you by sending you a free decant once I get it...
    LOL... No hard feelings AZsmells; I already have the regular EdT, and was rather intrigued by the Sport version. *:-*

I'd be happy to accept your decant, but will insist on paying for the postage and the sprayer (PayPal would be the best way). No rush though.. whenever you get to it.

Do let us know what your take is on this strange beast; I'm sure a lot of folks are wondering about it.

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by godzilla
    [quote author=AZsmells link=1136504821/0#11 date=1136573517]LOL... No hard feelings AZsmells
    Well, I'm a little ticked :P Of my wardrobe of rarities and passion for Antaeus, it deserves a home with me ;D AZ, if you hate it, no reasonable swap offer refused ;D

Antaeus sport sounds like a joke or a big mistake - Antaeus is so classic and evening wear !!!!!

It is like if Guerlain would propose Shalimar in a summer/no alcool version NON SENSE.

If it is true the person in charge should be put down

laurent
    Invisible Power