Code of Conduct

Default if you have to change your job

and you have the chance to work for a famous fragrance house wich one will you choose for....?more than one option is available

Default Re: if you have to change your job

Caron, of course
    Let your nose be your pilot

My fav for guy scents is L'Artisan but I would have to say Annick Goutal because they need some help in the men frags and I would be surrounded by great smelling women ;D ;D ;D

I voted "others" , since I`d probably would go to Comme des Garcons. I guess that after all it would suit best for the weirdo like me.

I would most enjoy working for Bond no. 9 because they are a company on the rise, and I would love to be a part of their develepment.

I voted others. I'd love to work with Serge Lutens. I think they have some of the most beautiful fragrances in the world that many people never hear of. I'd like to promote them.

I'd want to own the store that sold them.
    "Ca sent les pieds!"

L'Artisan
    "I hold it that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing, and as necessary in the political world as storms in the physical...It is a medicine necessary for the sound health of government." - Thomas Jefferson

I picked YSL because god knows every time I've ever asked about one of their frags, the SA's were clueless- ie: the "Mister 7 incident" and every time I asked about Body Kouros and had them try to tell me that Kouros was the same thing...

YSL needs to promote its products better.

I voted for Others too. I'd like to work for Frederick Malle because they produce some exquisite frags.

L'artisan for me. All of the ones that I've tried from this house aren't just scents; they're works of art IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by steveharrisonmc
    I voted others. *I'd love to work with Serge Lutens. *I think they have some of the most beautiful fragrances in the world that many people never hear of. *I'd like to promote them.
    I second Serge Lutens. They make frags that are so incredibly unique ... I'd love to be one of the testers or "concotors" of their formulas.

Creed!
    Dave here.

Quote Originally Posted by Indie_Guy
    I picked YSL because god knows every time I've ever asked about one of their frags, the SA's were clueless- ie: the "Mister 7 incident" and every time I asked about Body Kouros and had them try to tell me that Kouros was the same thing...

I believe they are owned by guchi now.

I'd go for SL as well, Bond No.9 and Amouage would interest me as well. I would say Guerlain too, but they just take too long to come out with something for men most of the time.

Close your eyes, so you can see what you're smelling.

"Press trigger twice to release the strength of wood...the wantonness of vanilla...the sentiment of floral...the passion of spice!"

~My reviews~

~My Wardrobe~

I WANT MORE CHYPRE!

Chanel - because of their fashon background. I have to say that I hesitated between YSL and Chanel - but, since Tom Ford is not anymore designer for YSL, my vote is Chanel.

Quote Originally Posted by mrliberfarb
    [quote author=Indie_Guy link=1136650961/0#8 date=1136665341]I picked YSL because god knows every time I've ever asked about one of their frags, the SA's were clueless- ie: the "Mister 7 incident" and every time I asked about Body Kouros and had them try to tell me that Kouros was the same thing...

I believe they are owned by guchi now.[/quote]
    Yup! They're both part of the Gucci group (with Stella McCartney and Alexander McQueen also)!
    But also Guerlain and Givenchy are part of the LVMH group (with uitton, Dior etc...)

Probably Thierry Mugler...I just have this love for their products.
    Loyal Basenoter since 2004. And getting ready for the next big step in my longtime hobby: bringing niche to my neck of the woods... Xscentrik is coming soon.

Follow our progress on Basenotes and here: Facebook Twitter

Definitely L'Artisan

Quote Originally Posted by Magnifiscent
    [quote author=mrliberfarb link=1136650961/0#13 date=1136701062][quote author=Indie_Guy link=1136650961/0#8 date=1136665341]I picked YSL because god knows every time I've ever asked about one of their frags, the SA's were clueless- ie: the "Mister 7 incident" and every time I asked about Body Kouros and had them try to tell me that Kouros was the same thing...

I believe they are owned by guchi now.[/quote]
    Yup! They're both part of the Gucci group (with Stella McCartney and Alexander McQueen also)!
    But also Guerlain and Givenchy are part of the LVMH group (with uitton, Dior etc...)[/quote]
    Yup! Yup!... Boucheron is also part of Gucci Group!!! 8-)

I wouldn't mind working with Mr. Villoresi! Of all cities in the world, I would like to live in Florence.