Code of Conduct

Default Can't get Floris fragrances in the USA?

I was looking on the Floris website and was going to purchase a bottle of Santal, but i looked on their delivery page and it said they can't ship eau de toilettes or parfum to the USA...Needless to say i live in the USA (or else i wouldn't have this problem), and if i can't get their fragrances directly from Floris, what sites and/or stores carry Floris? Also, why do no other fragrance companies have a problem getting their fragrances to the US but Floris does?

Default Re: Can't get Floris fragrances in the USA?

www.lusciouscargo.com

I've ordered from this site before and have never had a problem.

Welcome to Basenotes

You can get Elite, JF, or No. 89 here http://www.classic-grooming.com/brow...de%20Toilettes

The company is in Illinois. *I ordered my No. 89 from there with no problems.

1stPerfume.com has Santal ... but I've heard bad things about their website. Check ebay for that one. I got a Floris Santal set (fragrance + aftershave) off ebay for under $40 a while back.

When I type floris into a google search I am directed to the Floris website. I am then asked whether I would like to shop in London or New York. Punch New York and you're there. They have the full line. http://www.florislondon.com/FlorisSi.../home/home.asp.

Thanks,

Tom.

As the previous post said, you need to order from the New York store.
    All these moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain.

Thanks for all the help guys.

About the clicking on the New York button... That's what i originally did and then when i click on the delivery link on the upper right hand side of the page if you read that page it says they can't ship any perfume or eau de toilette to the USA, but the rest of the line is available. *I'm not sure if that means you can't have perfume shipped from their London store to the USA, or that even the New York store doesn't have their fragrances?

Also, thanks for the welcome Teflondog. *I am also looking into Geir which i know you are a fan of. *Does anyone know of any websites that have Geir for a discounted price?

One more thing, does ebay have a special section for fragrances? Or do i just search from the front page of ebay?

Again, thanks for all the help guys, and i'm glad i've found a place where people as interested in fragrances as me can talk and share ideas and opinions and help each other.

Quote Originally Posted by RockyMaivia
    Thanks for all the help guys.

About the clicking on the New York button... That's what i originally did and then when i click on the delivery link on the upper right hand side of the page if you read that page it says they can't ship any perfume or eau de toilette to the USA, but the rest of the line is available. I'm not sure if that means you can't have perfume shipped from their London store to the USA, or that even the New York store doesn't have their fragrances?

Also, thanks for the welcome Teflondog. I am also looking into Geir which i know you are a fan of. Does anyone know of any websites that have Geir for a discounted price?

One more thing, does ebay have a special section for fragrances? Or do i just search from the front page of ebay?

Again, thanks for all the help guys, and i'm glad i've found a place where people as interested in fragrances as me can talk and share ideas and opinions and help each other.
    The new york store should be able to ship within the US.
    It would be hard to get deals on Geir. Most will have it 2-3 dollar off max.
    Ebay should have fragrances under health and beauty
    all
    health and beauty
    fragrances
    men

-S
    The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes.
    -- Marcel Proust

Yes ... just type, say, "Floris Santal" (without the quotes of course) and hit "search". There won't always have that one up for sale there as it's a bit hard to find. But I got my Santal gift set and, more recently, Floris Santal Extreme off ebay. Just keep looking.

Oh, one more thing. There are no reviews of Santal Extreme (or intense or whatever) in the directory, so i'm wondering is Santal Extreme different from the normal Santal, or is it just a more concentrated version?

Again, thanks in advance.

Oh, one more thing. * There are no reviews of Santal Extreme (or intense or whatever) in the directory, so i'm wondering is Santal Extreme different from the normal Santal, or is it just a more concentrated version?

I don't really know. I bought it blind off ebay because I like the original Santal. I'll post a review about it when I get it.

I had an experience with a different Extreme version of a frag. I bought Guerlain L'Instant Extreme (off ebay also) and it was quite different than the original. I was hoping it was longer lasting than the original since I like that one a lot. It wasn't much longer lasting ( a little bit though) but it was quite different in scent. It wasn't as fresh as the original. A bit "deeper" and heavy. Almost reminds me of a gourmand with kind of a coffee/chocolate note. Still, a nice scent in it's own right.

But extreme or concentrated doesn't necessarily mean it's longer lasting.

Dillards here in Jacksonville sells Floris.

Oh, one more thing. There are no reviews of Santal Extreme (or intense or whatever) in the directory, so i'm wondering is Santal Extreme different from the normal Santal, or is it just a more concentrated version?

I just received a discounted sale catalog from Floris. So I'm pretty sure shipping is allowed within the US. The extreme is a concentrated version -- it longer lasting, deeper smelling, EdP vs EdT. I bought the extreme since the normal wouldn't last at all.
    The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes.
    -- Marcel Proust

You can get Floris in NY! There is a store called CHOCHENG at 838 Madison Ave. Cho is a designer based in London so they carry Royal Warrant lines like Penhaligon's and Launer Handbags.

Basenotes Institution

http://www.basenotes.net/threads/370...o-Profumo-Onda
    For sale. Carnal Flower and Vero Profumo Onda.

I see Floris Seringa sets for sale at Marshalls frequently.

Chocheng is a wonderful boutique, with a great selection of Floris, Penhaligon, and Launer products. They are located at 838 Madison Ave, New York, NY. http://chocheng.com/

their number is 212-585-3101