Code of Conduct

Default Creamy Soap smells

I know of Black Code, and also Drakkar Noir also seems to have that smooth soap smell, can anyone recommend anyother?

Thanks
    "...but I also can't prove that mushrooms could not be intergalactic spaceships spying on us." Daniel C. Dennett

Top 5
    Heritage 2. Antaeus3.Kouros 4. Drakkar Noir 5. Montana PDH

Default Re: Creamy Soap smells

When I think of soapy scents, I immediately think of Mugler Cologne and Creed Original Vetiver.

I mean in a Smooth Creamy way, like Drakkar and Black Code, OV is nice but not creamy/silky smooth.
    "...but I also can't prove that mushrooms could not be intergalactic spaceships spying on us." Daniel C. Dennett

Top 5
    Heritage 2. Antaeus3.Kouros 4. Drakkar Noir 5. Montana PDH

I'm not sure what you mean because Drakkar and Black Code don't smell creamy or soapy to me. When I think of a creamy fine french soap smell and not a fresh Zest smell I think of Hermes Equipage.
    Oriscent, AgarAura Pure Ouds, Creed, LIDGE, Patou Pour Homme, tons of niche and rare stuff for sale!
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/253...er-100-items!!

Agree with Adeel on Equipage, and probably Monsieur Galimard for the same reason. I'd also recommend: Paco Rabanne PH. Gendarme V is also soapy and smooth, but not creamy, at least IMHO.
    K
    MisterK / Vicomte de K / K
    Ephemeral Top 5: YSL PH HC, Worth PH, Equipage, Monsieur Rochas HC, Acqua di Gio

Yes, Paco Rabanne PH. It has a very soapy scent to it, with obvious honey accord.

I would also recommend Tsar and Oscar.

paco ph,awesome stuff
    miracle l'aquatonic is true.
    a long time favorite of mine.

I love it too!!!!!!! Can't get enough of Black Code. I know what you mean. He means creamy and soft. As oppose to dry,spicy, and balsamic scents.

You might try Mania for Man,love that scent. Creed SMW.
    Top faves: Aramis Devin,Balenciage PH,Zino Davidoff,Trussardi Uomo,BlackXS,Sybaris,Furyo,HoHangClub,Santos Sport,KriziaSpazio,CarverVetiverDry,GIT,AmberSulta n,TeaForTwo,Dzing.
    My drobe: www.basenotes.net/wardrobe/47

Maybe it's just me, but I find that Racine - MPG's wonderful blend of citrus and vetiver - has quite a soapy quality once the citrus notes burn off. I mean soapy in a nice way here.

Fragonard Concerto is a wonderful citrus fragrance that recently got as a gift. It's a great citrusy, soapy fragrance with a very creamy, slightly sweet personality. A wonderful fragrance, really.

The most overtly creamy scent I know is Vétyver Haiti by Comptoir Sud Pacifique. Other scents that have a creamy feel include Angel for Men, Balenciaga PH, Le Dandy by D'Orsay, and Laura Biagiotti's Roma, the latter smelling like an orange-vanilla ice cream dessert treat.

Jeff