Code of Conduct

Thread: TOVA for Men

Default TOVA for Men

If anyone has any of this frag for sale (decant, etc) or knows where I can find it, please let me know. Believe it was discontinued. Tova is known for their female products but still does make HANDSOME for Men.

Again, TOVA FOR MEN.

Thanks,

Jim

Default Re: TOVA for Men

Check Ebay last time I found tons of it for about $21.00 for a large spray.

I never know if its discontinued for at times it for sale on www.beautybytova and other times not.

They should up date that bottle.

The few times I've seen Tova on TV and people have called in and mentioned the men's fragrance she always changes the subject by simply saying "We don't have stock on that right now" and then starts talking about whatever product she's hawking at the time. I don't know what the mystery is....either she discontinued it or didn't, right? Anyhoo...
    Good luck in your quest Jim! 8-)
    "Ca sent les pieds!"

Thanks guys! Found it and being shipped tomorrow.

Jim

What's this scent like?

Ballardbeau,

Check with loungeboy. I am buying it blind (oh, what a weakness I have!) and have never seen it or used it. It has been discontinued, according to TOVA, so I am trying to collect a few bottles for the future. Loungeboy LOVES it!! I found a deal on a couple of bottles, but it is selling for 75.00 to 100.00 a bottle, if you can find it!

Jim

PS; Scentimus, the 21.00 per bottle days are over I am afraid, but if you can find it for that, please, please let me know.

75-100 bucks a bottle?! OUCHA MAGOUCHA!
    I hope it is what you are looking for Jim!

And to answer Ballardbeau.....it is a light floral citrus with a very pleasing dryness. Fresh, long lasting, elegant.
    Like any good basenoter I wear many different fragrances, but Tova for Men has gotten more reaction from people than any other scent I've ever worn. Men and women. I've had people sniffing around the office trying to find who or what smelled so good.

I'm out of it now and the prices mentioned above, I guess I'll be out of it for a while. Happily I have plenty of other fragrances to keep me busy! ;D
    "Ca sent les pieds!"

Loungeboy,

I got my bottle (3.4 oz. tester) for 27.95, however I saw on e-bay where several had sold for 72.00 - 97.00, so it has become a "hard to find" commodity. Anxious to get it and sample it. Heck, if I don't like it, I figure you will take it off my hands!!!!!!!

Jim

Quote Originally Posted by wolfpackfan
    Loungeboy,

I got my bottle (3.4 oz. tester) for 27.95, however I saw on e-bay where several had sold for 72.00 - 97.00, so it has become a "hard to find" commodity. *Anxious to get it and sample it. *Heck, if I don't like it, I figure you will take it off my hands!!!!!!!

Jim

$10 is my FINAL BID!! ;D ;D

Hey if fresh "out of the shower" is what you are looking for, you are really gonna like this.
    Wear it in good health, and HAPPY NEW YEAR!
    "Ca sent les pieds!"

Quote Originally Posted by Ballardbeau
    What's this scent like?
    It was created by the same perfume that created the signature Tova scent for women. Its very much like the women's but more sharper for it has rine of the citrus.

It hard to believe that in the heat of the 80's with its powerscents Tova launched these two light citrus scents.

Got my TOVA purchase this morning. WOW!!! What a scent! Thanks loungeboy for the recommendation. I am going to enjoy this one!

Jim

My work is done.
    "Ca sent les pieds!"

i recently smelled the original Tova on a woman and I just could believe how nice it was. I am now anxious to try the men's version but of course.....it has been discontinued. Hawking those products on TV really drives me crazy but if it's good.... I gotta check it out.
    Off to E-Bay.........