Code of Conduct

Default Tuscany per Uomo Forte

Was at Beauty Base in Whitleys shopping centre in bayswater London the other week and they had Tuscany per Uomo Forte tester which was 50% full, they were using it as a tester for Tuscany per Uomo. *I thought Tuscany per Uomo Forte was very rare? *they were using it as a tester, I am thinking of going back and asking them to sell it, don't know if I should be botherd or not.
    "...but I also can't prove that mushrooms could not be intergalactic spaceships spying on us." Daniel C. Dennett

Top 5
    Heritage 2. Antaeus3.Kouros 4. Drakkar Noir 5. Montana PDH

Default Re: Tuscany per Uomo Forte

I thought Tuscany per Uomo Forte was very rare? they were using it as a tester, I am thinking of going back and asking them to sell it, don't know if I should be botherd or not.
    Here in the US it became unavailable about a year ago. While I routinely bemoan that fragrance houses often discontinue the best products I don't much care about the loss of Tuscany Forte given that Tuscany is widely available.

Just a couple of weeks ago I opened the bottle of Forte that I bought last year. Between Tuscany and Tuscany Forte they are very similar but I prefer the Tuscany. The Forte seems to be a softened version of Tuscany; it reminds me of the smell of the Tuscany after shave balm.
    All these moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain.

Default Re: Tuscany per Uomo Forte

I have and like regular Tuscany and Forte, and I agree that Forte is a softer scent. The difference between Tuscany and Tuscany Forte strikes me as analogous to the difference between Boucheron EDT (regular) and EDP (Forte).

--Steve
    Just because it happened to you doesn't make it interesting.

In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In practice, there is.

My sales thread: http://www.basenotes.net/threads/304...85#post2614885

Wanted: YSL Nu EdP