Code of Conduct

Thread: Vial Science  

Default Vial Science  

A question for all the other "decantees" out there. How do you safely get enough product out of those little 1.5 ml "wand vials" to simulate an application from an atomizer? The wand "dip-and-stroke" technique is useless. The upside down "dab-and-spread" is a bit better. Any other techniques out there? I don't want to accidently spill an entire vial on myself and have to spend two hours in the detox chamber (shower).
    There is no Nose....

Default Re: Vial Science  

someone mentioned q-tips in this thread.

http://www.basenotes.net/community/Y...num=1135232763

but basically there's no trick. just do it.

[SIZE=1][COLOR=RoyalBlue]
    Traveller, there is no path. You make the path as you walk. -- A. Machado[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Default Re: Vial Science *

Quote Originally Posted by liquid
    someone mentioned q-tips in this thread.

http://www.basenotes.net/community/Y...num=1135232763

but basically there's no trick. *just do it.
    Thanks! *I guess a lot of folks here got vials from Santa, er, I mean the Chief Uniformed Holiday Worker. *
    There is no Nose....

Just thot of this....

How about a stir stick? The skinny straws you stir a drink (JD on the rocks plz) with. Dip one end into the vial, cover the other end with your index finger, extract the stick with the juice in it, apply to body part of your choice. You can steal a few from your local bar or pick up a small box at a grocery or liquor store.
    Last edited by MadScientist; 5th September 2008 at 06:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MadScientist
    Just thot of this....

How about a stir stick? The skinny straws you stir a drink (JD on the rocks plz) with. Dip one end into the vial, cover the other end with your index finger, extract the stick with the juice in it, apply to body part of your choice.
    Dude, that's brilliant! You can control how much you take out based on the depth of the stir stick in the vial. Nice mad-scientizing. I'm going to try it today.

There is no Nose....