Code of Conduct

Default Merry Christmas to my Basenotes Family

I am taking this time out to personally send out *BEST wishes to my Basenotes family this Christmas(For those of you who celebrate it of course.... ) It is my wish that this be a great time of celebration, food, goodwill, fun and family time and that most of all you remain safe.

Special Shout-Out to Grant..You de Man..Thank you Thank you Thank you for all your work in providing this venue for this hobby myself and others absolutely love and have a passion for. I cannot begin to share with you my heart-felt appreciation for all you do. Grant I hope this will be your best Christmas yet with your darling wife Dani and baby Billy........Bravo King Grant............ ;D

To the Moderators: Special thanks for all that you do and the help you provide....especially Colin...... *

To all that sent me samples and who I exchanged frags with....a big booyah!!!!! to ya..... This site affords me the opportunity to have my eyes 'opened' to all kinds of scents out there....My education of frags marches on......

To Sixcats and Family: Your in my thoughts...hope all is well with you and your family and I pray peace, joy and happiness floods your house this Christmas....

On Boxing Day 2005, the tsunami hit and I was in New York City. This tragedy literally had the whole world numb by the devestation. Than there was Katrina, the pakistan earthquake and many many other life changing and challenging situations throughout the year. All these helped me to realize how fortunate a lot of us are and to be ever so grateful for life and especially the simple things.

So from the tiny island of Bermuda...Merry Merry Christmas to you all and may all your dreams and wishes come true (especially for those frags..lol).

Seasons Greetings, *

Otto.....aka...Marvin Washington *
    Giving Life My All And Improving Every Day

Default Re: Merry Christmas to my Basenotes Family

Thanks and a merry christmas to you too Otto (and everyone else of course)!

Post Thanks / Like

Merry Christmas Otto! I made it through Katrina safely and hope I don't ever experience that again. Makes you really appreciate family and friends. So...

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!!

Merry Christmas to you too Otto, from the Netherlands, and to everyone here at Basenotes.

GnuGnuAntiloop

Quote Originally Posted by Otto
    So from the tiny island of Bermuda...Merry Merry Christmas to you all and may all your dreams and wishes come true (especially for those frags..lol).

Seasons Greetings, *

Otto.....aka...Marvin Washington *
    Merry Christmas to you Otto and to everyone else as well!

-Tero-

Merry Christmas to all, or for those of us "others:" Chappy Channukah! Or Krazy Kwanzaa, or Safe Soltice, or whatever it is anybody celebrates here!
    The pursuit of philosophy is the hope that there is more to life than we realize. By philosophy, however, we come to realize that in fact there is less to life than previously imagined.

merry xmas everyone!
    Let your nose be your pilot