Code of Conduct

Default Identify this bottle from Don Juan DeMarco

One of you may know even without the pic, but I was just wondering if anyone can tell me what this bottle is, or if it belongs to a "non-fictional" product.

Thanks.

Default Re: Identify this bottle from Don Juan DeMarco

It's a Halston. Can't remember the exact name. Hang on a minute...

Ah yes, here it is. Halston Limited:
    http://www.basenotes.net/ID26120743.html

It's Halston Limited alright. I remember a lady behind the fragrance counter back in the 80's telling me that the reason the cologne was named Limited ,was because it will only appeal to a limited number of people.

I was much younger and more genteel back in those days, so I refrained from replying " no shit ! "
    I thought... thats got to be one of the best lines of B.S. from a salesperson ...bar none.

Cool, thanks. I was just wondering after watching that whether they came up with some exotic fragrance to go along with the story, etc. I guess this comment pretty much solves it:

"i would rather be a judge at a bean eating contest than ever have to smell this again"

;D

Oh, I was going to say that Don Juan wears DK Be Delicious Men (Prestige edition)

The bottle DOES kind of look like DK BD

Quote Originally Posted by smellitnow
    It's Halston Limited alright. * * I remember a lady behind the fragrance counter back in the 80's telling me that the reason the cologne was named Limited ,was because it will only appeal to a limited number of people.

I was much younger and more genteel back in those days, so I refrained from replying *" no shit ! "
    I thought... thats got to be one of the best lines of B.S. from a salesperson ...bar none. *
    HA!

That's like the line from Spinal Tap, when the guy is asked why they're playing smaller venues and he replies euphemistically that their appeal has grown "more selective" LOL