Code of Conduct

Hybrid View

Default Mont Blanc Individuale (sp)

Anyone tried this frag from Mont Blanc (sp)? I have heard comparisons to Joop, Xeryous Rouge, and even Givenchy Pi.

Feedback please!

Jim

Default Re: Mont Blanc Individuale (sp)

I have a bottle of Individuel. It does kind of smell like a cross between Joop! and a blue raspberry sno-cone. It gets bashed pretty regularly and I can see why. Also, I smelled this one on a passer-by once, and I thought it kind of sucked.

However, I don't really think its bad all by itself. Some people could probably pull it off better than others. It just has a kind of cloying fruitiness to it that could seem obnoxious. I did gain respect for it when I found that it was created by the same perfumer who created Kouros for YSL...

If you like Joop!, try Individuel. I don't know what that unmistakeable accord in Joop! is, but Individuel recalls it. I got mine cheap at Marshalls or TJ Maxx. It just doesn't seem like anything I ever have time to wear- It isn't dark, it isn't light enough for work, it isn't a clubbing scent to me... I like it, but I never wear it because its just a little bit too cologney for me.

Hmm . . .

Closer to Roberto Cavalli or Creed Himalaya than any of the *aforementioned frags

It's a youngish GQ type of scent that's more interesting than Cavalli but won't turn as many heads as Himalaya.

On the other hand if you're a youngish GQ *kind of guy, *this one may be it. * 8-)

Yes, *you can wear it to work-- if you have a cool job, *preferably with a high powered firm located in the penthouse suite of a skyscaper.

Not he boss's scent; *NOT CEO or boardroom; *stick to Eucris, *Creed's *BdP or Vintage Tabarome, * Dunhill '34, *etc.

Very, very *good overall but beware of making it a 'signature' scent---

Wear it daily and you'll go off into blandness land.

My Wardrobe

Reviews: http://www.basenotes.net/reviews/30

Absinthe makes the heart grow fonder.

My Antaeus can beat up your Armani.

It smells very much like Joop! It is a grossly sweet and cloying fragrance. Awful stuff, I do say

Any scent that's compared to Joop, Xeryous Rouge, and Givenchy Pi CANNOT be good news.

Quote Originally Posted by Ballardbeau
    Any scent that's compared to Joop, Xeryous Rouge, and Givenchy Pi CANNOT be good news.
    Not to worry. Anyone who compares a scent to Joop AND Xeryous Rouge AND Givenchi PI is one confused harbringer of bad news.

Cheers,

Mario

8-)

My Wardrobe

Reviews: http://www.basenotes.net/reviews/30

Absinthe makes the heart grow fonder.

My Antaeus can beat up your Armani.