Code of Conduct

Thread: Black Code

Post Thanks / Like

Default Black Code

Im thinking of buying a bottle of Black code since i liked it.
    How is the longevity from experience, mediocre or longlast?

Default Re: Black Code

Great scent ... but I would say personally, on me, the duration is mediocre at best.

I like the scent more and more everytime I wear it ... so I just spray the hell out it!

Post Thanks / Like

Oh.. its that light

Yeah, I would have to agree with the previous post pretty much. I really, really like the scent...I think it is going to be one on my "short list" but the staying power isn't the best. It isn't the WORST either mind you...but it could be better. I would say MAYBE 5 or 6 hours at the best...it has been awhile since I have worn it but that seems about right. Of course, longevity depends (to an extent) on application procedure and personal body chemistry...so you might have better luck.

Post Thanks / Like

It's fairly long-lasting. And wonderful. BUY IT!!!

Beautiful scent, however lasts short/medium on me. I spray a lot but doesn't help [smiley=angry.gif]
    The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes.
    -- Marcel Proust

Post Thanks / Like

I agree, i like the scent, but i dont know if i should buy it if its that shortlasting

Post Thanks / Like

Lasts longer than gone-in-60-seconds- Armani's Mania, the other Armani fragrance I owned,but not long enough,probably slightly less than average.
    It's never too late to mend.

WARDROBE:http://www.basenotes.net/wardrobe/1256

Post Thanks / Like

If you look at the marketing for this scent, many ads state that it is "subtle and sensual". It stays very close to the skin. On me it lasts no longer than 3 hours. Even during the first hour, nobody can detect it on me unless they give me a hug. Don't expect to turn heads with this one.

Post Thanks / Like

Then i wont buy it. Thanks for your comments! You just saved me a lot of money.
    Please tell me a scent i can buy, sexy and fresh that people gonna turn the heads for`?
    Aqua de bulgary? Boss energise?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dave
    Please tell me a scent i can buy, sexy and fresh that people gonna turn their heads for`?

Post Thanks / Like

Please tell me a scent i can buy, sexy and fresh that people gonna turn the heads for`?
    We all have different tastes but I highly recommend you try out Dolce & Gabbana Pour Homme. A lot of Basenoters here say it is too common but where I live there aren't that many who I've encountered wearing it. Out of my collection, it has gotten the most compliments from people. It definitely turns heads. L'eau D'issey by Issey Miyake is another one that the ladies seem to love. Good luck.

Post Thanks / Like

[quote author=Dave link=1126725592/0#9 date=1126815764]Then i wont buy it. Thanks for your comments! You just saved me a lot of money.
    Please tell me a scent i can buy, sexy and fresh that people gonna turn their heads for`?
    [/quote]

Kouros and L'Autre will turn heads.
    Oriscent, AgarAura Pure Ouds, Creed, LIDGE, Patou Pour Homme, tons of niche and rare stuff for sale!
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/253...er-100-items!!

I really do like my Black Code, yet, like others have said, the lasting power is very short.

This fragrance works well for close encounters with a loved one.

Get DK Men 'Fuel', if you can find a bottle.. that's the STUFF!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

I already got Body kouros, dont really like DK. D&G Ph doenst smells good on me, now i use the bottle as a airfreshener in the toilet. Can you tell me about some real headturner, fresh, sexy maybe aquatic and longlasting scent thats more common?

if you like black code then ul like brit by burberry definitely long lasting
    Tommy T is nice aswell just slightly different from the other fragrances in tommy line

I found the sample strip for this one in Vanity Fair magazine and mediocre sums it up pretty well. there was nothing exciting about it.

Post Thanks / Like

Perhaps Black Code is one of those scents that lasts longer if sprayed on clothes rather than skin. A sales assistant gave me a card with a shot of this stuff, and I threw it in the glove compartment of my car. A month later, both my glove compartment and the card smell superb. If I thought it would last on me, I would be tempted to buy a bottle.

try brit by burberry

Post Thanks / Like

Tommy T sounds intresting.
    Can you tell me if there are any sexy aqua scents thats longlasting and headturner`?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Tommy T sounds intresting.
    Can you tell me if there are any sexy aqua scents thats longlasting and headturner`?
    That should probably be in another post...Black Code isn't an "aqua" scent by any means.
    "Wait...is David Bowie really God?" - Penelope Garcia

This is a fantastic scent....Wears well...Lasts long on my skin....Always brings a compliment.... Gary

Post Thanks / Like

For head turner, Mania Man worked for me for the last 3 years that I've worn it. I bought the smallest bottle of Black Code coz I got a really good deal, $20 for the smallest bottle, I love the smell of Black Code but I have to spray like 8 sprays on my skin, 3 on my neck, three on my arms, and two on my body. My female co-workers love the smell, maybe not as much as they loved Mania Man, but I noticed that most of them were discreetly taking a deep whiff as I walked into the room.
    Top faves: Aramis Devin,Balenciage PH,Zino Davidoff,Trussardi Uomo,BlackXS,Sybaris,Furyo,HoHangClub,Santos Sport,KriziaSpazio,CarverVetiverDry,GIT,AmberSulta n,TeaForTwo,Dzing.
    My drobe: www.basenotes.net/wardrobe/47

Along the same sweetness as Black Code, you might want to try Guerlain L'Instant

Post Thanks / Like

I second Brit... its very similar to Code, but somehow fresher. definatly not acquatic (spicier than Code by a margin) but nonetheles, "fresh" comes to mind. its also an amazing champ when it comes to contemporary designer frags. all day long.

Boss No 6 is good if you like Black Code but want some thing longer lasting. Like a Black Code No 6 shares the olive wood note that makes that sweet unique signature of both scents.

Post Thanks / Like

Try John Varvatos and Aigner Black. Quite similar to Black Code, too.

Post Thanks / Like

Of all Armani`s fragrances this one has best longevity, at least on my skin. Comparison with Boss No 6 is quite ok.

Fantastic scent....Treat yourself.....I just Love this scent!!!!!
    Gary

Post Thanks / Like

Try Escada Magnetism. Very similar, but stronger, and in my opinion, better.

And $19.99 for 1.7 OZ at Marshall's...