Code of Conduct

Default Bond No. 9 Little Italy--the perfect mixer?

I'm really intrigued by this one. Mandarin with smooth, warm woods. It seems like it would blend perfectly with both Bleecker Street (my first Bond No. 9 purchase) and HOT Always (will be my second purchase)--two totally different animals. Can anyone else comment on mixing Little Italy with these two...or any other Bond fragrances?

Default Re: Bond No. 9 Little Italy--the perfect mixer?

The idea of mixing Little Italy with Bleecker Street is intriguing. I don't care much for Little Italy on its own....its a bit pungent on my skin. On the other hand, I just received a sample of Bleecker Street in the mail this week. While I like the fragrance, it seems to lack a bit of depth. It hits the high notes well on the opening, but doesn't seem to evolve in any kind of meaningful way. I think you might be on to something, in that Little Italy applied sparingly could provide some depth that's lacking in Bleecker Street. Given the commonality of citrus between the two, I think they could be quite complimentary. I'm thinking 2 parts Bleecker St., 1 part Little Italy.

Let us know if you give it a try.

Cheers,
    Jim

I was under the impression that all of the Bonds were mixable to one extent or another. *I also thought it was encouraged at Bond 9 locations with the various container designs and sizes. *Give it a go with all.............

Haven't had an opportunity with Bleecker, but the other two are awesome.................

Quote Originally Posted by John.com
    I was under the impression that all of the Bonds were mixable to one extent or another. *I also thought it was encouraged at Bond 9 locations with the various container designs and sizes.

When I was at Saks buying Bleecker Street, the "Master Blender" (so her card reads) was mixing things left and right at a furious speed! *She looked liked a mad chemist and soon my head started to spin. *Not even the coffee beans could clear my head...I was confusing them with the New Haarlem. *But after all was said and done, it was the Little Italy that kept popping into my mind. *I'll be back in the Saks neighborhood tomorrow. *I'm scared to think of the damage I could do to my MasterCard. *How selfish of me to be thinking only of myself at this time of year!