Code of Conduct

Default Black Code EDT spray 100ml -limited edition

Same box,same but taller bottle.Do you find it rational to carry the title of "limited edition" just because it is different compared to already existing bottles of 50ml and 75ml :-?
    It's never too late to mend.

WARDROBE:http://www.basenotes.net/wardrobe/1256

Default Re: Black Code EDT spray 100ml -limited edition

Unless you are an avid collector, No. Rather than putting the same stuff in a bigger bottle, I would suggest Black Code Concentree or Extreme with much stronger and longer lasting smell. I love Black Code but I need to spray at least six times, two on my neck,arms and body to get anywhere near the strenght and sillage of Mania Man. I am addicted to the smell of Mania Man and Black Code, I just wish that Black Code could be as strong and long lasting as Mania Man.
    Top faves: Aramis Devin,Balenciage PH,Zino Davidoff,Trussardi Uomo,BlackXS,Sybaris,Furyo,HoHangClub,Santos Sport,KriziaSpazio,CarverVetiverDry,GIT,AmberSulta n,TeaForTwo,Dzing.
    My drobe: www.basenotes.net/wardrobe/47

I'm incredibly shocked to find that someone found Mania to be *gasp* long-lasting. I had a large bottle of this a while back and after using half the bottle and I found the fragrance to be gone from my body before I even sprayed the bottle. Black Code, however, was something that would last for a very long time on me, throughout the day. I've generally found similar sentiment regarding Mania and always assumed it was because the fragrance was too weak.
    Black Code limited edition is a great idea if you are a black code fanatic. Many lines have come out with a "limited edition" for the holidays in hopes to cash in on continuted success from repeat buyers.

Where did you see this or hear this? I can't find anything about this anywhere.
    Gary

Here is a photo :

http://www.travel-value.de/images/01/778809.jpg

( Is it allowed to post like this? Or should I post directly the photo ? )
    It's never too late to mend.

WARDROBE:http://www.basenotes.net/wardrobe/1256

Quote Originally Posted by DiscoVolante
    Here is a photo :

http://www.travel-value.de/images/01/778809.jpg

( Is it allowed to post like this? Or should I post directly the photo ? )
    I think this may be a fake or knock off. The font on the bottle "Armani Black Code" does not look the same as my bottle...?

Has anyone noticed that?

Hey there, no it is indeed real. They recently changed the name to simply Armani Code and new advertising reflects the change. The limited edition bottle comes with a slightly different cap that is shiney rather than matte and has the GA logo on it, here in Canada the limited edition comes packaged with GA cufflinks.

Quote Originally Posted by FragranceBoy
    Hey there, no it is indeed real. They recently changed the name to simply Armani Code and new advertising reflects the change. The limited edition bottle comes with a slightly different cap that is shiney rather than matte and has the GA logo on it, here in Canada the limited edition comes packaged with GA cufflinks.

So now the name of the fragrance is Armani Code....no Black Code? talk about confussing the customer.

Quote Originally Posted by scentimus
    [quote author=FragranceBoy link=1131398989/0#6 date=1134006273]

So now the name of the fragrance is Armani Code....no Black Code? *talk about confussing the customer.
    [/quote]

Yes. Read here...

http://www.basenotes.net/community/Y...num=1133983972
    Celebrating 10 years on Basenotes - and smelling better than ever

My mission statement: "I am not afraid to keep on living - I am not afraid to walk this world alone."

That's strange, I had a big bottle of Mania Man and I sprayed every single day from 2002 and only about a week ago that the bottle is nearly empty. Yes, it does last a long time on me. Most of the time, I wear my office dress shirts for two days, and wait until the end of the week and wash all of them at the same time. While waiting for the other shirts, I put my shirts back in my wardrobe, with the scent of mania man. And guess what? My whole wardrobe smells like Mania Man for a whole week at a time. Mania Man has a good staying power on me, and most of the time, when I fool around with my girlfriends, for example, hugging or putting my arm around them, the scent sticks to their clothings. They told me many times that they could still smell my fragrance on their clothing when they got home.

I was wondering if I got a bad bottle of Black Code? Today I had to spray about eight times, and people did notice and they liked it. I could see a lot of my female co workers were quietly taking a deep whiffs of the fragrance.
    Top faves: Aramis Devin,Balenciage PH,Zino Davidoff,Trussardi Uomo,BlackXS,Sybaris,Furyo,HoHangClub,Santos Sport,KriziaSpazio,CarverVetiverDry,GIT,AmberSulta n,TeaForTwo,Dzing.
    My drobe: www.basenotes.net/wardrobe/47

I think they did the right thing when the renamed Black Code to Armani Code, there are already enough colognes with the name black which is even more confusing for customers. The name refers to the Armani dress code.

If I understood well, Black Code first came out as a limited edition in airport duty frees. Soon it became a bestseller and Black Code was introduced in regular stores. There too it quickly entered the top 5.
    It could have been more tricky to give it a new name if it wasn't that successfull.