Code of Conduct

Default Holiday Gift Sets

:Has anyone seen gift sets of Dior Homme or Arpege pour homme?
    If so, please indicate which store. TIA
    : Love this guy!!!
    I smell marshmallows!

Default Re: Holiday Gift Sets

Nordstrom is the only store I've seen selling Dior Homme, don't know if they have gift sets or not
    Oriscent, AgarAura Pure Ouds, Creed, LIDGE, Patou Pour Homme, tons of niche and rare stuff for sale!
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/253...er-100-items!!

I was hoping to see a Dior Homme gift set, too, but no such luck, at least not at my local Nordies. But they did have a nice set for Arpege Homme that contains the large spray, a shower gel and after shave balm, and it's a great deal. Nordies is the BEST!

I was in NYC this weekend and not one of the major department stores (Macys, Saks, Bergdorfs, Barneys) carried Dior Homme. However, I did see it in one store in the perfume district, but it was not cheap!

Jim

Quote Originally Posted by iluvscent
    I was hoping to see a Dior Homme gift set, too, but no such luck, at least not at my local Nordies. *But they did have a nice set for Arpege Homme that contains the large spray, a shower gel and after shave balm, and it's a great deal. *Nordies is the BEST!

I was in NYC this weekend and not one of the major department stores (Macys, Saks, Bergdorfs, Barneys) carried Dior Homme. *However, I did see it in one store in the perfume district, but it was not cheap! *

Jim

Neiman Marcus has the Arpege Homme giftset too. It really is a great deal if you like the scent. Three full size products for $65 USD.
    "Ca sent les pieds!"