Code of Conduct

Default Opium Pour Homme EDP

Well I recently got my hands on some extras of this juice because I heard through one of my frag consultants that this would be hard to find soon..so she gave me a display tester and I bought some others for the arsenal...(LOL...they are now gone to another noter... ;D)

I wore this today and 12 and a half hours later I still smell it on me...WOW..this stuff is amazing and will be rising in my favs list

Peace and Safety,

Otto
    Giving Life My All And Improving Every Day

Default Re: Opium Pour Homme EDP

Our you telling us this is going to discontinued??????? :'(

They still list it on the YSL web site:
    http://www.ysl.com/
    All these moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain.

I will get back to you on the details....but there is some change in the future from what I was told......

Peace,

Otto

Anybody know anything about the Opium Summer Fragrance? I saw it on Ebay but there is no description. Here is a link...

http://cgi.ebay.com/OPIUM-SUMMER-FRA...QQcmdZViewItem

Kelley

Quote Originally Posted by paintrman
    Anybody know anything about the Opium Summer Fragrance? I saw it on Ebay but there is no description. Here is a link...

http://cgi.ebay.com/OPIUM-SUMMER-FRA...QQcmdZViewItem

Kelley

Kelley,

It's not a men's fragrance. The following thread should help set things straight:

http://www.basenotes.net/community/Y...1128890446/8#8

Best regards,

scentemental

Quote Originally Posted by Otto
    I will get back to you on the details....but there is some change in the future from what I was told......

Peace,

Otto
    You must tell us what you hear - I've only got the 80% full bottle I use plus two full bottles in reserve. I must know!

Quote Originally Posted by Dante
    [quote author=Otto link=1133476415/0#3 date=1133488542]I will get back to you on the details....but there is some change in the future from what I was told......

Peace,

Otto
    You must tell us what you hear - I've only got the 80% full bottle I use plus two full bottles in reserve. I must know!
    [/quote]

Oh I will..in fact I will see the rep today so I can get specific information from her...

Peace,

Otto

Please do tell you have me on pins and needles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please do tell you have me on pins and needles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh please otto :'( , what is going with YSL & the endless gossips with discontinuing NU, M7, YVRESSE, LIVE JAZZ & BODY KOUROS??

all these gossips will drive me crazy :

Hang in there....lololololololo..my rep friend was not available yesterday so I am going to see her today......

Peace and Safety,

Otto

Ok here is the story.....The distributors have decided that some EDP frags are not selling well in the CARIBBEAN area so they will no longer be sending them to those markets....Opium Pour Homme is one of them. :'( :'( :'(so sad...Opium EDP WILL STILL BE AVAILABLE to everyone else......so you all can rest and be assured that this wonderful juice will still be out there........ ;D

Bermuda is no where near any caribbean island but we get looped in with them..........

Peace and Safety,

Otto

YSLs are getting hard to find here where I live in Canada. They already took away Body Kouros and M7 Fresh... damn. And when I went in yesterday to look for Opium, they said they're not going to carry it any more!!!

What gives? :-? :P
    No longer offering decants. Sorry!

I've only seen the EDT in stores in Canada - I've yet to test the EDP.

Quote Originally Posted by Hysteria
    And when I went in yesterday to look for Opium, they said they're not going to carry it any more!!!

What gives? :-? :P
    The good thing here is that my friends-reps tell me of any changes coming or if something is going to be discontinued or hard to get a hold of......I feel ya and know how aggravating that can be

Peace,

Otto

The bad thing is that I have no friends who are as interested in fragrances as I am. The GOOD thing is that this community is awesome and I get all the information I could ever want right here by you fine gentlemen. ;D
    No longer offering decants. Sorry!

Hysteria, I think that's a good thing!

I'd hate it if my close knit of friends were all into the same fragrances that I was.

We'd be a huge mass of Chanel Pour Monsieur ;D

I know that Opium Pour Homme sells very well in Europe especially France. *I guess it does not really have that strong of a following here in North America and was pulled from the market. *The scent is available in selelct YSL Boutiques that carry the cosmetic line.

I think the biggest problem is YSL really does not do a good job of pushing their products in stores as other scents do when they launch something new. nor does YSL push heavy on print ads either...therefore guys forget about these scents.