Code of Conduct

Default Yohji Yamamoto pour Homme

Any thoughts on this? any good? simaler to anything else?

Thanks!
    "...but I also can't prove that mushrooms could not be intergalactic spaceships spying on us." Daniel C. Dennett

Top 5
    Heritage 2. Antaeus3.Kouros 4. Drakkar Noir 5. Montana PDH

Default Re: Yohji Yamamoto pour Homme

Nice warm woody scent. Coffee, chocolatey, rum, licorice, leather - very nice. Hmm similar would be A*men without the patchouli and the tar notes. To me this is one the best coffee gourmands.
    The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes.
    -- Marcel Proust

francois

He's probably asking about the new Yamamoto.
    The first one is Yohji Homme.

Yeah the new one, I read some where that is a big hit here in England but i have yet to sample it
    "...but I also can't prove that mushrooms could not be intergalactic spaceships spying on us." Daniel C. Dennett

Top 5
    Heritage 2. Antaeus3.Kouros 4. Drakkar Noir 5. Montana PDH

GnuGnuAntiloop

Quote Originally Posted by Incedal
    Any thoughts on this? any good? simaler to anything else?

Thanks!
    Hi there!

I have the new Yohji Yamamoto pour homme and me likes it a lot (thanks again for this gem Col!)!!! It starts out pretty fresh and clean smelling, lightly citrusy and very mildly ozonic. I also detect a hint of leafy like greeness - something like birch leaves. The most interesting part is the dry down, where the initial freshness meets a dark leather notes very similar to already discontinued DKMen Unleaded and incense smoke!! The scent also get's a bit sweeter and warmer, but I would yet say it's more a dry scent than a sweet one.

YY ph stays rather close to my skin and is sometimes difficult for me to detect after 4 hours - my nose doesn't smell it anymore, but my bf assures it's still there. I would like to get a shower gel and deo to improve the sillage. www.fragrancedirect.co.uk has testers of this scent, if you're looking 4 a reasonable deal...
    And if you don't like it, I would love to swap it with ya

I hope this helped even a bit!

Cheers,
    Tero

It smells alright, not great but not bad either. Unfortunately it lasted less than 2 hours on me so I never bothered with it. It smells a lot like Lolia Lempicka, which lasts a little longer and is also much cheaper.