Code of Conduct

Default This is why I hate these seasonal changes !

By now I've been living three days with the flu and got completely anosmic since. I have used nevertheless my SOTD's but have been unable to smell anything at all, thus no much fun lately. Man, this is annoying... :-/
    « L'odeur de rose, faible, grâce au vent léger d'été qui passe, se mêle aux parfums qu'elle a mis.»
    [ Paul Verlaine ]
    Wardrobe

Default Re: This is why I hate these seasonal changes !

I'm sorry to hear that: I know how frustrating that can be.
    Current favorites:

CH Men by Carolina Herrera
    Bogart Pour Homme
    Black Vines by Kerosene
    Piment Brulant by L’Artisan

I know what you mean...I try so hard NOT to get sick, because there's nothing worse than not being able to smell your SOTD!!!! Sharp frags (Zino, Gucci PH, etc.) helps at least with smelling something...

Close your eyes, so you can see what you're smelling.

"Press trigger twice to release the strength of wood...the wantonness of vanilla...the sentiment of floral...the passion of spice!"

~My reviews~

~My Wardrobe~

I WANT MORE CHYPRE!

Sorry you're under the weather, get well soon.

When that happens to me, I put on Eternity, and then I'm happy I can't smell it.

True to the cause Sandalwood - anyway we do not wear scent for ourselves alone. Maybe you have improved someone else's day

When I'm sick I use Vicks Sinex nasal spray. It clears up nasal passages like no other. Of course your sense of smell won't be up to par, but at least you'll get whiffs of your scent. Get well soon

That was me last week. I never get sick until the change from summer to autumn and from winter to spring. Bronchitis kicks in and stays for about a week. Then it's over with. Hope you feel better soon.

When I'm really sick and my nose is closed I spray Kouros directly up in my nose.... ;D
    Jokes aside, I recently recovered from flu and can perfectly understand what you mean. It's terrible for a scent addict not to smell anything. Moreover for a good food lover it's even harder not to have taste at all....
    So i hope you can recover soon! Take care!

I really thank you guys and much appreciate your comforting words. Today I think I have recovered 50 % of my (limited) olfactory capabilities.

This time has served me to give some air to a handful of frags I'm normally reluctant to wear: YSL Jazz, Crabtree & Evelyn Sandalwood, Guerlain Vétiver and Yardley Sandalwood... I believe they did the job.
    8-)

Have a great day !
    « L'odeur de rose, faible, grâce au vent léger d'été qui passe, se mêle aux parfums qu'elle a mis.»
    [ Paul Verlaine ]
    Wardrobe