Code of Conduct
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Believe me, I'm not bragging

;D but I just got FOUR NEW FRAGRANCES delivered to my office this morning ;D!

This is what happens with a new 'addiction' right? *

I got two samples from Setamp/Chuck of Agatha Brown's Conquest and Imperial Jade a few weeks ago. *Liked both so well, I placed an order and they got here this AM. *I bought a few decants from Buffalo_Gal, including Creed's Boise du Portugal. *A 4 oz bottle of it too arrived today and in a very short time as I only ordered it last Fri. *A thread about Tam Dao led me to order it blind. *Not sure about it yet because all I smell is cedar but I'm patient.

I've got sample sprays of the TD on my inner wrists and BdP on the top of my hands....................... *I know, that's not recommened but...... *One of the women that work here just 'slithered' into my office and asked "What is that wonderful smell?" *Turn's out it was the BdP :P.

Dan
    [SIZE=3][SIZE=2]"We are fast approaching the stage of the ultimate inversion: the stage where the government is free to do anything it pleases, while the citizens may act only by permission; which is the stage of the darkest periods of human history, the stage of rule by brute force." Ayn Rand...[/SIZE][/SIZE]

"The essence of fascism is to make laws forbidding everything and then enforce them selectively against your enemies."
    [URL="http://www.basenotes.net/wardrobe/2755"][COLOR=green]
    [INDENT]Daily Wardrobe [/INDENT][/COLOR]
    [/URL]

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Believe me, I'm not bragging

You have excellent taste. I have all four. Therefore I have excellent taste also. Believe me, I AM bragging!

Im thinking about getting a full bottle of Tam Dao myself. I agree with you about the cedar, what I love about this one is how creamy and thick it is. For me it's like a woody irish cream.
    Top Five: Oud Wood, Aventus, Kyoto, Rose 31, Tam Dao

Post Thanks / Like

Believe me I'm not bragging either but getting 4 bottles doesn't excite me anymore. *I bought a large lot of 18 bottles a couple months ago and expecting a box with 14 bottles any day now. *This is what basenotes does to you
    Good choice on the Agatha Browns. I got samples too and they are both really well made.
    Oriscent, AgarAura Pure Ouds, Creed, LIDGE, Patou Pour Homme, tons of niche and rare stuff for sale!
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/253...er-100-items!!