Code of Conduct

Default Believe me, I'm not bragging

;D but I just got FOUR NEW FRAGRANCES delivered to my office this morning ;D!

This is what happens with a new 'addiction' right? *

I got two samples from Setamp/Chuck of Agatha Brown's Conquest and Imperial Jade a few weeks ago. *Liked both so well, I placed an order and they got here this AM. *I bought a few decants from Buffalo_Gal, including Creed's Boise du Portugal. *A 4 oz bottle of it too arrived today and in a very short time as I only ordered it last Fri. *A thread about Tam Dao led me to order it blind. *Not sure about it yet because all I smell is cedar but I'm patient.

I've got sample sprays of the TD on my inner wrists and BdP on the top of my hands....................... *I know, that's not recommened but...... *One of the women that work here just 'slithered' into my office and asked "What is that wonderful smell?" *Turn's out it was the BdP :P.

Dan
    "We are fast approaching the stage of the ultimate inversion: the stage where the government is free to do anything it pleases, while the citizens may act only by permission; which is the stage of the darkest periods of human history, the stage of rule by brute force." Ayn Rand...

"The essence of fascism is to make laws forbidding everything and then enforce them selectively against your enemies."

Daily Wardrobe

Basenotes Plus

Default Re: Believe me, I'm not bragging

You have excellent taste. I have all four. Therefore I have excellent taste also. Believe me, I AM bragging!

Im thinking about getting a full bottle of Tam Dao myself. I agree with you about the cedar, what I love about this one is how creamy and thick it is. For me it's like a woody irish cream.
    Top Five: Oud Wood, Aventus, Kyoto, Rose 31, Tam Dao

Believe me I'm not bragging either but getting 4 bottles doesn't excite me anymore. *I bought a large lot of 18 bottles a couple months ago and expecting a box with 14 bottles any day now. *This is what basenotes does to you
    Good choice on the Agatha Browns. I got samples too and they are both really well made.
    Oriscent, AgarAura Pure Ouds, Creed, LIDGE, Patou Pour Homme, tons of niche and rare stuff for sale!
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/253...er-100-items!!