Code of Conduct

Default Thoughts on sexual and Pi?

I know their old, but thoughts? thx

Does sexual really have ingredients in it to pick up ladies/ lol

Default Re: Thoughts on sexual and Pi?

It has some ingrediants that are supposed to be aphrodesiacs, but it doesn't have any Pheromones in it.

I thought Pi was okay overall, it isn't anything special. It's a highly sweet oriental. If you like that stuff, you might like Pi.

Sexual is very nice. Its very smooth and light and there's something in the frag, that makes you want to sniff it ever more. Really good but the silage and longevity isn't that great. You'll have to spray a lot with this one.

By the way, both can be easily sampled at your local department store, you should check them out.

I liked Sexual but not Pi...just too sweet for me...Sexual reminds me of D&G ph....not as good mind you, but somewhat close.
    I just don't wear it as much as I thought I would...looks like a swapper.

My thoughts on sexual and pi?????????? hideous and cheap smelling.
    Awesomeguy

I don't like Pi but I really like Sexual. I get tons of sillage with this and it lasts all day and the next on me. I've been using the shower gel of this for the past week and its so strong I don't need to wear a fragrance.
    Oriscent, AgarAura Pure Ouds, Creed, LIDGE, Patou Pour Homme, tons of niche and rare stuff for sale!
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/253...er-100-items!!

I guess I'm one of the few that likes Pi. It's really sweet and thick on a test strip but blends well with my skin. Sexual didn't leave a lasting impression on me at the store because I already forgot what it smells like. BTW, don't let the name fool you. I think it's just marketing.

I'm with Rosbergs3. They both suck.