Code of Conduct
    cendana

Default Bond No.9 which one to get?

Hello all,

I was thinking to order one bottle of Bond No.9, can someone recommend me which one to get. I am considering the following:

Bleecker Street EDP
    New Haarlem EDP

Thanks in advance and much appreciated!

Andy

Default Re: Bond No.9 which one to get?

I only tried New Haarlem, and it is one of the most delectable gourmands, IMO. If you like Rochas Man, this one is a given!

Close your eyes, so you can see what you're smelling.

"Press trigger twice to release the strength of wood...the wantonness of vanilla...the sentiment of floral...the passion of spice!"

~My reviews~

~My Wardrobe~

I WANT MORE CHYPRE!

cendana

Quote Originally Posted by iMaverick
    I only tried New Haarlem, and it is one of the most delectable gourmands, IMO. *If you like Rochas Man, this one is a given!
    I have tried Rochas Man at a leading department store, it was just too sweet for my taste so I guess this one is out for me. Anyway, thanks for your comments. Keep the information coming.

Quote Originally Posted by swarnadwipa
    [quote author=iMaverick link=1132465831/0#1 date=1132466817]I only tried New Haarlem, and it is one of the most delectable gourmands, IMO. *If you like Rochas Man, this one is a given!
    I have tried Rochas Man at a leading department store, it was just too sweet for my taste so I guess this one is out for me. Anyway, thanks for your comments. Keep the information coming.
    [/quote]

I find New Haarlem way sweeter and heavier than Rochas Man so that may be something to consider.

Another vote here for New Haarlem. Looks like we are all in the same mind.

Barry
    Fine fragrance is alive; it breathes, unfolds and unravels with each passing hour....

Roja Dove

Wall Street. Have 7 different bond scents, and though I like New Haarlem and believe it to be a great scent, it's too reminiscent of Rochas Man and Yohji. Wall Street, to my nose, is their most unique offering.
    The Bark Bites Back here --> https://thebarkbitesback.wordpress.com

I have heard that there is one similar to AG Hadrien. Is this true? Which one is it? Does it last longer?

I loved Hamptons, but it's way out of my price range. Maybe a decant someday.

Quote Originally Posted by rmiller161
    I have heard that there is one similar to AG Hadrien. *Is this true? *Which one is it? *Does it last longer?
    Although i have never tried Hadrien,i think the one you have heard of is Eau de New York. Its the longest lasting citrus i know of -- lasts all day!
    "You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality." - Ayn Rand

"I hold it that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing, and as necessary in the political world as storms in the physical...It is a medicine necessary for the sound health of government." - Thomas Jefferson

Just tried Bleeker St yesterday. It was pleasant enough. Much greener and 'brighter' than I was expecting from the description. Actually reminded me a lot of Riverside Dr. which I already have so I didn't get it. Very herby and masculine so I was suprised that they were telling me how unisex it is. If you wait long enough, there is a slight base of caramel (VERY slight) taht I suppose makes it different. I will sample it again someday but I think New Haarlem is fantastic and unique so I go for that one too.

New Haarlem....I am eager to try the new Bleeker St. though

Blog Entries

I don't own any Bond No.9 frags as of now, but I've sniffed lots of them. My two favorites are Hamptons & Little Italy.
    "Wait...is David Bowie really God?" - Penelope Garcia