Code of Conduct

Default Videos about Serge Luten's artistic work.(edited)

The french Serge Lutens website has posted 2 videos (in english) about the Serge Lutens exibition that was held at the House of Shiseido in Tokyo earlier this year. It's a nice way to learn more about SL's photographic/artistic work. I wish I could have visited that exibition.

I just realised that the link that I gave earlier doesn't work. So here is a direct link to the platform featuring the Shiseido videos.
    http://www.g-platform.jp/company/shi...opshiseido.htm
    It's the 6th and 7th video when going down. Enjoy!

Default Re: Videos about Serge Luten's artistic work.(edit

Thank you for the link Cedric.

Barry
    Fine fragrance is alive; it breathes, unfolds and unravels with each passing hour....

Roja Dove

This aesthetic, modern presentation is a pure pleasure to watch, thank you, Cedric! Serge Lutens is from France, right? I just wonder how his name might be pronounced in Brussels or Paris.

Really noteworthy: With so many frags for the brave and stronghearted, why are his ideas of beauty optically translated into female beings, no males? Both presentations seem to be directed at the lady customer. Does this correspond to the original concepts of Serge Lutens? Or, is it perhaps possible that the male customer for cosmetics and perfume does not yet exist in Japan?

I go back to the Shiseido Paris website (it is beautiful too). There I get no clue at all, whether Ambre Sultan, for example, might be more suitable for a woman or a man. And I concede - no labels are better than the wrong ones. BN-directory tags a very few Lutens scents as feminine, the rest as unisex. Now that gets me really confused. Musk Koublai Khan I have not had the pleasure with, but Arabie is almost too masculine for me, not at all 'nonspecific'! Defintely on the femme side are (for me): Un Lys and that Tubarose. Neutral on the wearer ? The extreme opposite seems to be the case, and I do not get this classification at all!

Boutique électronique des parfums. Présentation de Serge Lutens, des salons du Palais Royal et des parfums Shiseido.
    www.salons-shiseido.com/
    'Il mondo dei profumi è un universo senza limiti: una fraganza puo rievocare sensazioni, luoghi, persone o ancora condurre in uno spazio di nuove dimensioni emozionali' L. V.

Purely Lutens... great!

And should you go to Brussels, Cédric, do not forget to visit 'Senteurs d'ailleurs', the only real fragrance boutique here...

Cedric

Thank you Cedric! Wonderful!

And welcome Promteheus. I think Cedric is quite familiar with Senteurs d'Ailleurs though.

Lol! Yes, I am indeed. ;D

woops, did not notice that you were from Bxl