Code of Conduct

Default Now tháts longetivity!

I'm a bit confused here.

Last friday, I bought a bottle of Tea For Two after I used up my sample vial. That evening, I took a shower and sprayed once on my chest and once on the back of my neck. I put on a T-shirt, a button-shirt and a dark cotton sweater.
    For the rest of the evening and night, I was enjoying the beautiful smokey scent of the black tea while sitting in an equally smokey pub...I think it must have been around 4 a.m. when I got back home. As I always do, I hung my clothes in a well-ventilated dry-room (all the windows are permanently open, even if it freezes like at this very moment) to freshen up a bit and to get out the pub-smell. This was all fridaynight.

This morning (monday), I took a shower and sprayed on some l'Eau d'Hiver by Frederic Malle. I put on a clean T-shirt, a clean long-sleeve T-shirt and I picked my dark cotton sweater from the drying-line. A ate breakfast, put on my coat an head out to work. A sat down at my desk and I smelled... Tea For Two
    I'm not kidding: if I smell inside my shirt, I can smell the l'Eau d'Hiver but when I'm just sitting here or walking around, I just project this aura of smokey tea!

So this scent never came in direct contact with my sweater, survived a whole night in a smokey pub plus two days of being hung out in a well ventilated room and it still manages to overpower another fragrance, freshly applied and this all with one squirt... I guess this deserves 5 stars

Default Re: Now tháts longetivity!

DAMN...that is good...I cannot make up my mind on this one though...I had a sample a while back and just didn't get into it. I'll have to try again I suppose.

Well if it's not 100% your bag, I guess a great longetivity alone is not going to do the trick for you

I love it but I can totally understand the people who wrote it's too sweet because it really ís sweet... but more like honey-sweet and definately not vanilla-sweet.

Are you sure it's not the pub you can smell?

Haha, no it's definately the Tea For Two as I can clearly smell tea, honey and all the rest

I like the smokey tea/ sweet tea combination. It's quite a unique and elegant scent that I would think will be quite versatile. The fact that you've found it very long lasting moves it up quite a way on my to buy list.

Quote Originally Posted by apekrul
    Haha, no it's definately the Tea For Two as I can clearly smell tea, honey and all the rest *
    Just checking! In my review, I said it smelled of pub.