Code of Conduct

Default My Recent Fragrance Compliments!!!!!

I've had 3 compliments on my fragrances in the last week.
    Yesterday..I walked into Penera Bread for lunch and received a compliment from the young lady taking my order...my sotd was Dior Homme!!!!!
    While working at the mall Saturday I received a compliment from a Women who said that I smelled wonderful...My sotd was Polo black!!!!!
    Went to meet with a Social Worker concerning a aging family member...walked into the room and the Women said...Wow...You smell wonderful...My sotd was Purple Label.
    3 in 1 week!!!! Priceless!!!!!!!
    Gary

Default Re:  My Recent Fragrance Compliments!!!!!

Now that's what I'm talkin' about 8-)

Btw, I eat in a Paneras 2 or 3 times a week in fact, I ate lunch there today. Brought 1/2 of my Ham/cheese/rye bread sandwich home for supper tonight

Dan
    [SIZE=3][SIZE=2]"We are fast approaching the stage of the ultimate inversion: the stage where the government is free to do anything it pleases, while the citizens may act only by permission; which is the stage of the darkest periods of human history, the stage of rule by brute force." Ayn Rand...[/SIZE][/SIZE]

"The essence of fascism is to make laws forbidding everything and then enforce them selectively against your enemies."
    [URL="http://www.basenotes.net/wardrobe/2755"][COLOR=green]
    [INDENT]Daily Wardrobe [/INDENT][/COLOR]
    [/URL]

Wow ... I could see Dior Homme and Purple Label ...

but you got a compliment on Polo Black?!?

Good for you!

Default Re: *My Recent Fragrance Compliments!!!!!

WOW that's great. My record was one compliment from a total stranger in 3 years of wearing frags.

0 in 2 years!!! Priceless!!! :

Blog Entries

YAY FOR PANERA!!!! I had chicken noodle soup in a breadbowl there for lunch today .

On topic...my last compliment was from my aunt. I got together w/ her & my bro for a meal on Sunday. I hugged my aunt when I saw her and she was like "Wow, you smell fabulous!" & I could tell she was really taken in by the fragrance. What was I wearing? D&G PH
    "Wait...is David Bowie really God?" - Penelope Garcia

G.303
    How many sprays did you use? *Was there major sillage?

You must have been gifted with great body chemistry because the only way people would smell Polo Black on me would be if:
    1.) I spray myself 20 times
    2.) They hugged me within 15 minutes of applying it

I find it extremely fleeting on my skin. It also lacks in the sillage department.

Quote Originally Posted by teflondog
    You must have been gifted with great body chemistry because the only way people would smell Polo Black on me would be if:
    1.) I spray myself 20 times
    2.) They hugged me within 15 minutes of applying it

I find it extremely fleeting on my skin. It also lacks in the sillage department.
    Agreed. Tested PB recently at Sephora...geez what a MAJOR dissapointment it was!! What the @#*!! is happening with Ralph lauren??

And you guys are making me hungry talking about Panera Bread. Think i'll make it my LOTD (lunch of the day) tomorrow!! *

Oh, back on topic. My most recent compliment-getters were Obsession, Laguna Homme and HM. (I'm not crazy about the Laguna though).
    Are you not entertained??? Is this not why you are here??

I received a compliment on Visit a few days ago ... from my girlfriend ... in the sack

My recent compliments have been for
    a) Gendarme
    b) Hermes EdM
    c) L'artisan Mechant Loup

I don't particularly care for Gendarme - it is my fallback scent on a day when I am in too much of a hurry to think about what to wear. It sure gets a lot of compliments, though.

my latest one was for DIOR Bois d'Argent....
    the previous were for opium ph, *rive gauche ph, byond paradise & *gucci ph.

This week I got a compliment from a male coworker. He came up and asked me what I was wearing a few days back and it was Etro - Helitrope. I thought it was very nice and subtle, and it is

Quote Originally Posted by apekrul
    I received a compliment on Visit a few days ago ... from my girlfriend ... in the sack *

YEAH BABY! ;D

I'd like to have Dior Homme. I tried it at Nordstrom and my wife and I definitely "grooved" on it.

I wore Creed SMW yesterday and just enjoyed the heck out of it. When my wife hugged me this morning, she said "you STILL smell good". Four full shots at 7:30 AM yesterday morning lasted 24 hours. Not bad.

M7 is my SOTD. Used to be one of my most complimented scents. We'll see how the day goes...

Excellent Gary! I must admit that I am surprised about the Polo Black as well but you must wear it well.
    I work in an office that is 95% female and I actually received 7 compliments in one day while wearing CdG's Kyoto! Who'd have thought Kyoto??? Other compliment magnets for me have been Laguna, Passage d' Enfer and Arabie.

Eric

Just the other day I was sitting on the couch when the gf came over for smoochies. *She smelled my neck and said, "ooh, which one is that? *It smells very [and said this in a deep voice] -- manly."
    And Tabac Original is what is was. * ;D