Code of Conduct
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Default THIS is what chicks really dig!!!

If you wanna be successful with da ladies get online and download, study and practice the material of

David DeAngelo, Mystery Method, Carlos Xuma, Derek Vitalio, Real Social Dynamics, Swinggcat and all the other guys, it's all field tested stuff.

While you're out wear ANY quality scent from the mall and - VIOLA - you're a chick magnet.

Takes time, but it works. Let's hope this ends the "which scents do chicks dig" threads one and for all! ;D

Google will find it for you... 8-)

Basenotes Plus

Default Re: THIS is what chicks really dig!!!

Must one play the viola to be a chick magnet? Couldn't one just wear Live Jazz instead?

Er, get your point - little typo there... :

Voila!

BTW, I don't get any money from these guys, but do give it a shot, it's worth your money and time, it was worth mine at least.

I mean, if you're the lady's man, you could wear friggin eau de garlic and have chicks on you! ;D

mmmmmmm I love garlic.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueOcean
    If you wanna be successful with da ladies get online and download, study and practice the material of

David DeAngelo, Mystery Method, Carlos Xuma, Derek Vitalio, Real Social Dynamics, Swinggcat and all the other guys, it's all field tested stuff.

While you're out wear ANY quality scent from the mall and - VIOLA - you're a chick magnet.

Takes time, but it works. Let's hope this ends the "which scents do chicks dig" threads one and for all! *;D

Google will find it for you... *8-)
    Good tip, although it would be a lot easier to just lie about how much you make and what car you drive. :P

In all honesty, I find that playing a romantic guitar song while wearing a romantic scent seems to do the trick for me.

You could just wear some grain or bird seed and go down to the farm. The chicks would be all over you. ;D
    Oriscent, AgarAura Pure Ouds, Creed, LIDGE, Patou Pour Homme, tons of niche and rare stuff for sale!
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/253...er-100-items!!

Quote Originally Posted by AZsmells
    You could just wear some grain or bird seed and go down to the farm. *The chicks would be all over you. *;D
    ;D ;D ;D that was good one

Don't forget to tar and feather yourself and you'll definitely have the chicks following you around. Then learn to dance the funky chicken.

or you could just wear a wedding band. viola!

Traveller, there is no path. You make the path as you walk. -- A. Machado

and don't forget to stuff a sock or two in your pants

Quote Originally Posted by Noseorgy
    and don't forget to stuff a sock or two in your pants
    Be sure to put them in the front of your pants - not the back.

Quote Originally Posted by Setamp
    [quote author=Noseorgy link=1132057377/0#8 date=1132065532]and don't forget to stuff a sock or two in your pants
    Be sure to put them in the front of your pants - not the back.[/quote]

D'Oh! I knew that was my problem.
    In rotation: Greenbriar (new), Silver Mountain Water, Dunhill for Men (1934), Acqua di Parma Colonia, Habit Rouge EDC, Ho Hang, B*Men, Agua Brava

ROFL! This thread certainly makes a gal yen for a Basenotes gathering! I can just imagine all of you serenading chicks whilst you try out all of those "surefire tactics" that De Angelo and the others are getting rich from (rolls eyes) with garlic breath and sock-stuffed pants. Niiiiice! hahaha

I recommend just being fun to be with and straightforward. A nice cologne and having a brain doesn't hurt, either....haha

Subtlety is the key to success with the ladies. Sophistication [smiley=lipsrsealed.gif] would be the fragrance.

Quote Originally Posted by sharilstuff
    ROFL! *This thread certainly makes a gal yen for a Basenotes gathering! *I can just imagine all of you serenading chicks whilst you try out all of those "surefire tactics" that De Angelo and the others are getting rich from (rolls eyes) with garlic breath and sock-stuffed pants. *Niiiiice! *hahaha

I recommend *just being fun to be with and straightforward. *A nice cologne and having a brain doesn't hurt, either....haha
    They may be getting rich from selling their products, but they WORK ;D

I've been laid more times in the last year using David D's (and most of the others mnetioned) stuff than in the previous 5 years! And the women have been of various educational, income, and age (all legal ) groups. So it hasen't been a bunch of mindless bimbos :

Early on I made the mistake of telling a woman what I did to create atraction in her, and she laughed and said she was attracted to me because "you were funny and just being yourself". *I couldn't believe it, before David D, just being myself was complimenting women, buying them expensive dinners and trying to "impress" them. Before David D, I was told "I just don't feel "that way" about you" and LJBF more times than I care to count.

So laugh all you want at guys using material from these "gurus", but most of it works 8-)

"Getting laid more in a year.....priceless. For all those other things, there's Mastercard." haha

Teasing, babe. Whatever works.

The thing is that what people think will work and what actually DOES work are two totally different things!

Now, one may ridicule other people's insights, but the facts speak for themselves. I'm a huge follower of Dave D, because he really sat down and figured out WHY women are attracted to men. Why is it that some have incredible success and others have virtually none?

It all comes down to being a man, not an abusive jerk(!) and be the man women really want. The last 30 years of feminism have turned men into whimps and women certainly haven't profited of that either.

The key is becoming a man with high self-esteem, a funny, charming, secure, sexy guy that women just love to be around. Admit it, ladies, this is the man you want!

Dave D et al don't turn men into abusive jerks, they give back manlihood back to a society that has lost it.

To all the men out there: No, I don't get any money for it, but give it a try. ;D

Ah! And don't forget to wear a good cologne... 8-)

: By all means if you are 19. *But to read a book or listen to a tape about some guy professing how to make women flock to me is pure absurdity. *Like some other Bnoters have said, just be yourself and see what happens. *That way you don't end up with a girl who thinks you a different guy from when you first met. *If you don't have good self-esteem, change it, if you don't have self-confidence, change it. *If you don't like yourself, chances are no one else will either. *If you are not happy with your physical body then get your ass to a gym and sweat it off. *Everyone wants an easy road to take to acquire certain things in life. *Why pay some guy who is doing the same thing to you as he is preaching to you to do to some girl.
    Just my opinion, nothing personal

"The last 30 years of feminism have turned men into whimps and women certainly haven't profited of that either."

As a woman, I totally agree with that statement where dating, courtship...whatever you want to call it....is concerned. I think alot of women are confused now too..and having a hard time living up to all the mixed messages as well due to our "new and improved equal status". Be independent...but not TOO independent...have a career and be successfull.....be soft...don't be too opinionated....stand up for yourself....let the man be in charge....don't let the man call the shots because then he'll take advantage of you...give me a break!!

PHEW!! I'm newly single again as of late and quite frankly the mere idea of dating is a bit daunting...haha I'd rather just be authentic and be alone if that doesn't "work" out there. LOL! Now where did I put my pearls and my Barbara Billingsly housedress -or do I need the leather mini skirt? hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by BlueOcean
    It all comes down to being a man, not an abusive jerk(!) and be the man women really want. The last 30 years of feminism have turned men into whimps and women certainly haven't profited of that either.
    totally agree.

but unfortunately, being a jerk sometimes does help with getting laid. it just doesn't help with getting a quality relationship.

Amen, Noseorgy! These are tactics that seem to help the guys get "lucky" with the ladies over the short term by acting in a manner other than what comes naturally. But I'm an optimist, I consider these to be self-help (contradiction=self-help) guides to improving oneself only if people keep that charming character everwhere they go...but I know they won't . What happened to the idea of a gentlemen? It seems to be forgotten by todays youth, although it's present in men when they're around women, it disappears when they get together with other men : . Do you want to find a woman? Here are 6 sure fire tips
    1. Be kind
    2. Be confident (does not=cocky)
    3. Be smart/clever
    4. Be funny
    5. Have a decent body
    6. Be rich

liquid, you're right. But thankfully, I don't want to meet any of those girls.

Well, all I say is that it's better to pay 30 bucks on psychologically backed material than it is to spend 30 bucks on a cologne and hope it will do the job for you. ;D

Everybody is entitled to their own opinion. Period!

But, interestingly, many men are so screwed up in their thinking, so kissing up to women, putting them on pedestals, that they DO NEED help! Hey, I know what I'm talking about, I was one of them. And you're not doing the girls a favour either. Well, you are, if you buy her dinner to win her approval. Then it's a win/lose situation for YOU.

And in the long run it's also a lose/lose situation for both of you. Because your relationship won't last. Doing the things that mommy taught you makes you a good and boring husband, but not the steamy lover women crave for.

Women possess a huge amount of emotional intelligence, yes they are WAY ahead of us guys. Take any woman. They more beautiful she is, the more she is approached day in day out by loser guys who just want to get into her pants. I can understand them. It just sucks. They build up emotional shields to fend off all the "nice guys". And it's their right!

She might be approached a hundred times a week if she is good-looking. Even an "average-looking" girl is approached - say something like at least a few times a week. The have to disqualify the losers as quickly as possible or else they'll have to deal with an abundance of men they just don't want to talk to and don't have time for. And that's nauseqting for them. You might be a really nice person, but if her shield blocks you off, hey, it's you who has to deal with it. She can focus on the other 99 men, because she has A LOT of options.

They develop social masks and once you break through them you start to wonder "hey, this ice-queen is a really nice person". And you can't rip off her social mask by just being yourself. Being yourself is okay if you're a confident, smooth and funny guy.

But most of the times being yourself means just kissing up to women, putting them on pedestals, buying their favour with food and drinks, which is highly manipulative. It's fun for a while for the girl, but soon get's pretty boring. It's US MEN who have a completely distorted image of women and dating, it's not (most of the time) the women's fault. They just want a real man. And if that is not YOU, she is going to go for the abusive jerk, who - even though he has a dark and abusive side to him - is at least more fun than 99 percent of the other boring men.

Dave D says you can't bore a woman into feeling attracted to you. Yet, most men are so stiff and nice that they scare away women. They don't want that. And they don't like girly men. So if you're guilty of that, stop that immediately! ;D Or you'll keep hearing "Let's just be friends", which equals "I just don't feel attracted to you and I don't wanna hurt your feelings". Women can even be nice when they're cruel!

So, no amount of cologne, no GIT, Le Male, Acqua di Gio is going to get you a girl. Girls like what confident men wear. Period! Even if that equals toilet cleaner with garlic and fecal notes! Hehe, just kidding! 8-)

No amount of "love-potion pheromones" can replace my game, simple as that.

More power to you, though, if you use it! I have to say the concept sounds interesting.
    The pursuit of philosophy is the hope that there is more to life than we realize. By philosophy, however, we come to realize that in fact there is less to life than previously imagined.

Interesting, thoughtful post, BlueOcean. *Alot of it is true. *However...this is not:

"And you can't rip off her social mask by just being yourself."

Take the thinking about "the odds" a little further. *If a woman is really approached frequently by men who are interested on some level, as you say...then it stands to reason that by...oh say my ripe old age of 37.....we've pretty much seen it all. *So quite honestly it comes to a point where either the guy DOES show me who he really is....which quite honestly DOES work if I dig him...it works in a huge way....or.....he steps up his game to the point of being practically mercenary. *God help him if he bags a strong woman with those kinds of tactics (ie getting her to dig him with alot of bullshit that he cannot back up long term), because she's probably got some serious moves of her own and she will be loaded for bear when she catches on! * hahahaha

Good thread, by the way. *Stimulating topic (like the bad pun?) *haha

Man, FORGET all that psychological mumbo-jumbo!!

Just get a bottle of THIS and you'll be all set for love!

http://server2.uploadit.org/files/mrsillage-images.jpg
    Are you not entertained??? Is this not why you are here??

I prefer the Sex Panther myself ;D

BlueOcean "gets it"!

Men are attracted to physically attractive women and women are attracted to men with high status. This is the natural way that the human animal is built. 6,000 years of "civilization" can't change a brain that has evolved for 5 million years!

Status in this case does not neccessarily mean wealth and fame, although it can. When a man uses the "techniques" espoused by David D, et al, he demonstrates high status by showing that he is not itimidated by her beauty and not afraid to "walk away".

Just last weekend I approached a very attractive women at a lounge after making eye contact. I told her she had the best smile I've seen all night. She thanked me but had that "Oh great, another boring guy!" look on her face. After a pause I said, "no, I take that back. you have the third best smile I've seen all night. I met 2 women over ther that had better smiles. I'll call you #3". She got this DITHL look, then started laughing and hit me in the shoulder and said "you're terrible! I want to be number 1". later she spilled a little of her drink and I said "I thought I was attracted to you until you just did that!". More great reaction form her. She was acting toward me excatlly the same way I used to act around hot women, nervous and suplicating!

A little later a guy that was obviously better looking than me approached and before he could say anything I said, "Dude! Great, take this girl off my hands, I need to get back to my friends." She grabbed my sleeve and told me not to leave. This guy just stood there with his mouth hanging open while she continued to talk to me. She never even looked at him!

We made out a little at the the lounge and I got her phone number.

If you would have told me I'd be doing this a year and a half ago I would have laughed.

Quote Originally Posted by phersurf
    Just last weekend I approached a very attractive women at a lounge after making eye contact. I told her she had the best smile I've seen all night. She thanked me but had that "Oh great, another boring guy!" look on her face. After a pause I said, "no, I take that back. you have the third best smile I've seen all night. I met 2 women over ther that had better smiles. I'll call you #3". She got this DITHL look, then started laughing and hit me in the shoulder and said "you're terrible! I want to be number 1". later she spilled a little of her drink and I said "I thought I was attracted to you until you just did that!". More great reaction form her. She was acting toward me excatlly the same way I used to act around hot women, nervous and suplicating!
    this is bordering on being a jerk. and i'm not surprised it worked.

edit: (i don't mean that as a criticism. you just gave her what she wanted)

Quote Originally Posted by liquid
    [quote author=phersurf link=1132057377/15#25 date=1132082357]
    Just last weekend I approached a very attractive women at a lounge after making eye contact. I told her she had the best smile I've seen all night. She thanked me but had that "Oh great, another boring guy!" look on her face. After a pause I said, "no, I take that back. you have the third best smile I've seen all night. I met 2 women over ther that had better smiles. I'll call you #3". She got this DITHL look, then started laughing and hit me in the shoulder and said "you're terrible! I want to be number 1". *later she spilled a little of her drink and I said "I thought I was attracted to you until you just did that!". More great reaction form her. She was acting toward me excatlly the same way I used to act around hot women, nervous and suplicating!
    this is bordering on being a jerk. *and i'm not surprised it worked.
    [/quote]

Well, Liquid, wouldn't you know it? Jerks are interesting and exciting! Nice guys are just....nice.
    Are you not entertained??? Is this not why you are here??

Quote Originally Posted by knightowl
    Well, Liquid, wouldn't you know it? Jerks are interesting and exciting! Nice guys are just....well...nice.
    oh i'm not disagreeing at all. i think it's common knowledge amoung "nice guys" that being a jerk gets you a lot more play. they are just too nice to turn that knowledge into action.

But I'm not being a jerk. Obvioulsy you can't see the expression on my face or the tone in my voice.

I will admit to being confident, cocky and funny! If I said these kinds of things without humor, then I'd be a jerk.