Code of Conduct

Default Annick Goutal Fragrance notes

Hi!

I try to find Fargrance notes for some of Annick Goutal's fragrances, like Top Notes, Middle Notes and Base Notes. Could anyone help me with this?

The fragrances I am looking at is:

Mandragore (New)
    Eau D'Hadrien
    Les Nuits D'Hadrien
    Sables
    Duel

This is for my own notes, but I could not the notes anywhere. Hope someone out there could help me.

Kent

Default Re: Annick Goutal Fragrance notes

Have you tried the website? http://www.annickgoutal.nl/en/fragrances/index.html
    I think it names them but maybe you're looking for a true breakdown. Maybe the reviews here might have it for some of them.

Thanks.

I have tried their website, but I want to break it down into the different notes and I have also checked basenotes reviews, and it is not there.

Kent

You might want to try www.osmoz.com
    "You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality." - Ayn Rand

"I hold it that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing, and as necessary in the political world as storms in the physical...It is a medicine necessary for the sound health of government." - Thomas Jefferson

Check out the official site (in French only): http://www.annick-goutal.com/mahome
    "Wovon man nicht lesen kann, darüber muss man schreiben."

thanks for the last message. I have looked at the French site, I know the composition of the fragrances, but I can't find out about what belongs in what category.

Thanks

Hi Kent
    Welcome to the Board.

www.osmoz.com has all the information you're after, broken down into top, middle and basenotes.

Sante.
    THE BEST OF 2009 to date Maison Francis Kurkdjian Lumiere Noire Pour Homme, Cologne Pour Le Soir, Annick Goutal Mandragore Pourpre

REDISCOVERING CLASSICS - AGAIN!:- , Guerlain Derby, L'Artisan Premier Figuier