Code of Conduct

Default Coming to a final decision(Need men's+ladies help)

Okay after many days of research and help from all you wonderful people, I've narrowed down my choices.

I'm going to get Pi and Iceberg Twice for sure. I still need that clean and fresh fragrance for everyday use and I've narrowed it down to Chrome and Lanvin(right where I was before I asked the question :-[). I know I must be a pain the last couple of days, but just bear with me. For my final scent I want something clean, manly, and attractive. Now the question is, which do you find more attractive Chrome or Lanvin?

Default Re: Coming to a final decision(Need men's+ladies h

If you're looking for "attractive" then I'd personally go with Lanvin. It has more character than Chrome IMO. While Chrome is pleasant enough, it's more of a neutral scent that doesn't evoke any emotions for me. It's sort of like ice water; while it may be pleasing on a hot summer day, it won't stimulate your senses as much as lemonade would.

Lanvin all the way

Lanvin no question is the better scent, however, you are young and you just might prefer Chrome. But go with Lanvin anyway.

I'd go with Lanvin. Chrome is just too light and way too popular.

Lavin or 212 Carolina Herrera.

Also try to get a decant of Creed Silver Mountain Water.

Buy everything except Chrome

My vote goes to Lanvin too, though I do like Chrome as well

What does Lanvin smell like though? Is it woodsy? Or is it fruity? Floral? I heard it smells like lavender?

Sorry to be the naysayer here, but I would choose Chrome over the tepid and disappearing Lanvin. Lanvin disappears on my skin fast. Personally I rather enjoy Chrome, while in terms of the fragrance itself Lanvin was just blah.

I prefer Jicky EDT for a lavender scent, or for a more inexpensive option with more character than the Lanvin (but disappearing just as fast), Puig - Agua Lavanda.
    K
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]MisterK / Vicomte de K / K[/FONT]
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]Ephemeral Top 5: YSL PH HC, Worth PH, Equipage, Monsieur Rochas HC, Acqua di Gio[/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by shogunw00t
    Okay after many days of research and help from all you wonderful people, I've narrowed down my choices.

I'm going to get Pi and Iceberg Twice for sure. I still need that clean and fresh fragrance for everyday use and I've narrowed it down to Chrome and Lanvin(right where I was before I asked the question *:-[). I know I must be a pain the last couple of days, but just bear with me. For my final scent I want something clean, manly, and attractive. Now the question is, which do you find more attractive Chrome or Lanvin?
    Hunt around the internet, and buy both.
    You're spending too much time thinking about it, and not enough thinking of the cost benefit of multiple purchases delivered in one package.

And what's this ONE scent for everyday use business? Aren't you aware of the pitfalls of olfactory blocking? You need at least two scents in rotation for every day use.
    Renato