Code of Conduct

Thread: beeswax

Post Thanks / Like

Default beeswax

to my mind chanel antaeus is one of the best masculine chypres. and what i like in it . not the top notes, bus antaeus after 5 hours on your skin. when you go to the hot shower and can smell burning worm candle. i felt that beeswax must be there and it prouved to be truth
    are there any other perfume where could you smell beeswax, wormth of burning candle?
    thanks
    vilnius
    "PLAIN LIVING, HIGH THINKING" O.W., De Profundis
    Real beauty: 1) F. Malle 1-19 2) Chanel Bel Respiro 3) TF Noir de Noir 4) Hermes Eau de Pamplemousse Rose

Noses: 1) Jacques Cavallier 2) Maurice Roucel 3) Dominique Ropion

Default Re: beeswax

SL Miel de Bois has the most natural beeswax note i have ever smelled in a fragrance.

Jeff
    "You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality." - Ayn Rand

"I hold it that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing, and as necessary in the political world as storms in the physical...It is a medicine necessary for the sound health of government." - Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by ajmc
    SL Miel de Bois has the most natural beeswax note i have ever smelled in a fragrance.

Jeff

NATURAL beeswax..?!
    Wow, I really do disagree: I actually like Miel de Bois very much, but I don`t think that it has nothing to do with naturalism.
    I find it`s honey note very synthetic - yet extremely pleasing. When it comes to NATURAL beeswax, I still would start from Antaeus.

Quote Originally Posted by PigeonMurderer
    [quote author=ajmc link=1131837180/0#1 date=1131843699]SL Miel de Bois has the most natural beeswax note i have ever smelled in a fragrance.

Jeff

NATURAL beeswax..?!
    Wow, I really do disagree: I actually like Miel de Bois very much, but I don`t think that it has nothing to do with naturalism.
    I find it`s honey note very synthetic - yet extremely pleasing. When it comes to NATURAL *beeswax, I still would start from Antaeus.[/quote]
    I work in a candle factory and after two to three hours,Miel de Bois smells almost exactly like our beeswax candles.
    "You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality." - Ayn Rand

"I hold it that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing, and as necessary in the political world as storms in the physical...It is a medicine necessary for the sound health of government." - Thomas Jefferson