Code of Conduct

Default Similar to Gucci Rush but less....manly?

I love Gucci Rush for men and I have worn it on occasion, but it always seems just a tad more masculine than what I would really like. So I got to wondering: what would be similar but perhaps better suited to a woman. Declaration - what's the lowdown on that scent? Also, please suggest any others you think I might like. Oh, I'll save you a few keystrokes by saying I don't like Tam Dao and I already own Santal Noble, Etro Sandalo, and L'Artisan Santal. Thanks in advance!

Default Re: Similar to Gucci Rush but less....manly?

Have you tried Donna Karan`s Black Cashmere? I really do think it has similarities with Rush For Men, and though it is definetely more suitable for women, it is also in men`s favour. (In fact, I`ve been wearing B.C. today)
    Rush and B.C. both have large amount of cedar and also prominent incence note.
    What makes B.C. little bit more feminine is that jasmine note with some other exotic florals.

Yep. Have Black Cashmere. The parfum and body powder are especially vavoom, BTW. I get a huge smack of clove from Black Cashmere, so I really have to be in the mood fo uber-spice to wear it. Thanks for the suggestion.

Quote Originally Posted by sharilstuff
    Yep. Have Black Cashmere. The parfum and body powder are especially vavoom, BTW. I get a huge smack of clove from Black Cashmere, so I really have to be in the mood fo uber-spice to wear it. Thanks for the suggestion.
    Yes, of course B.C. is a lot spicier than Rush, and to be correct, Black Cashmere does not have official cedar note, but to me it has very strong cedary scent.
    And so yes, I also still think it has something in common with Rush. (I also have them both)

Have you tried Kyoto by CdG? Awesome cedar and incense. Rated Unisex if that means anything.
    If you are into cedars, I started a thread about a week and a half back asking everyone to help me find a new frag along the lines of Rush, so perhaps try finding that thread and see if that rings any bells. THough right off, Azzaro Visit comes to mind. You may want to try it but I think it is also more masculine than feminine.
    -Justin

Azzaro Visit has always reminded me of a sweeter Gucci Rush. It's basically Rush with nutmeg added IMO. It has incense in it too. However, it's a bit spicy so you might want to try it out first.