Code of Conduct

Default what fragrances drive women wild?

can you guys make a list of fragrances that drive girls/women crazy/wild at parties?

please?

i'm new to this whole scent thing. :-X

Default Re: what fragrances drive women wild?

ohhhhhhhhhhh noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!

heh heh. anyway, check out this thread:

http://www.basenotes.net/community/Y...num=1127644949

[SIZE=1][COLOR=RoyalBlue]
    Traveller, there is no path. You make the path as you walk. -- A. Machado[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Quorum, layered with Kouros. Seriously. I hear they used these scents in the Axe commercials.

Just be careful. What the commercials don't tell you is that you have to pay for the damage that results when the women attack you. Recently, I had to pay the county $2000 because five women at the library knocked over two stacks of books in order to get to me. I tried to sue the women for shredding my designer clothes and staining them with lipstick, but the case was dismissed!

Since then, I've decided to only wear Chanel PM Concentrée in public as a reminder to myself that it's more important to smell like an old man, than to drive women wild.

Quote Originally Posted by Octothorpe
    Quorum, layered with Kouros. *Seriously. *I hear they used these scents in the Axe commercials.
    I got a little sick when I read that, and then instantly thought of the Sex Panther scenes in Anchorman.

The fragrance that really drives the women wild is your own, natural musk. That's right, take a shower, and don't put on any deoderant and notice how these women go crazy over the scent of pure man!
    The pursuit of philosophy is the hope that there is more to life than we realize. By philosophy, however, we come to realize that in fact there is less to life than previously imagined.

Kingdom with a couple shots of L'Autre on top of it..........the girls will LOVE you!!!
    "You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality." - Ayn Rand

"I hold it that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing, and as necessary in the political world as storms in the physical...It is a medicine necessary for the sound health of government." - Thomas Jefferson

How come there's no "What female perfumes drive the men wild?" posts on the women's side? :-? ;D ;D ;D ;D
    No longer offering decants. Sorry!

Quote Originally Posted by Hysteria
    How come there's no "What female perfumes drive the men wild?" posts on the women's side? :-? ;D ;D ;D ;D
    There is.

Quote Originally Posted by Octothorpe
    [quote author=Hysteria link=1131512630/0#6 date=1131515057]How come there's no "What female perfumes drive the men wild?" posts on the women's side? :-? ;D ;D ;D ;D
    There is.
    [/quote]
    ;D LOL ;D
    "You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality." - Ayn Rand

"I hold it that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing, and as necessary in the political world as storms in the physical...It is a medicine necessary for the sound health of government." - Thomas Jefferson

LOL, I must be blind, I obviously missed it the first time. ;D ;D ;D ;D
    No longer offering decants. Sorry!

I remember Envy being called the sexiest frag by many on this board a while back.

C'mon fellas, *be nice to the newbie. *:

Sorry yipuxia, *it's just that this question has been asked so many times . . . I'm sure someone with a better memory than mine could list at least ten past threads.

The logical truth, *of course is there ain't no such animal. *If there were, *it would have made the the inventor richer than Bill Gates. *Women have widely different tastes as to what they like in men's fragrances; * and *beware of advertising hype to the contrary.*

But the truth can be *awfully dull, *so forget everything I've just said. *

To hell with it! * Get as many bottles of *Piper Nigrum *cologne by Lorenzo Villarosi. * You'll smell like a walking *dish of Italian pasta, *minus the garlic. *

( I suspect LV probably got drunk with his buds one night and said something like ' Wadda ya think if I make a black pepper *cologne smells like what Momma used to cook? " )

Not only is it a world class scent ( seriously )

But since all women are on a diet, *about to go on a diet, *just fell off a diet, *etc. You can't miss! * *

Welcome to the Forum for the incurably vain. * You're in the right place.

;D *;D *;D

Mario. *
    My Wardrobe

Reviews: http://www.basenotes.net/reviews/30

Absinthe makes the heart grow fonder.

My Antaeus can beat up your Armani.

I think Bill Blass makes it (but I forget the name), it has civet, smegma, and a base with frumunda that gives it a creamy-richness. Just a word of caution: just two spritzes is all she'll need to smell before she's knocking you up like a pinata (just pray she's not using a baseball bat). :P
    The Bark Bites Back.

Quote Originally Posted by yipuxia
    can you guys make a list of fragrances that drive girls/women crazy/wild at parties?

please?

i'm new to this whole scent thing. :-X
    Aqua Di Gio, Tommy.

You'd get better responses to this question if you ask in the women's board, i think. They KNOW what drives 'em wild!
    Are you not entertained??? Is this not why you are here??

I second L'Autre, there's a reason it's so expensive and not widely available.

Quote Originally Posted by knightowl
    You'd get better responses to this question if you ask in the women's board, i think. They KNOW what drives 'em wild!
    Send 'em to the scent hounds!

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas
    I remember Envy being called the sexiest frag by many on this board a while back.
    I agree!!! 8-)

Scents of humour.

Scents of adventure.

Scents of occasion.

Drakkar Noir ;D

"...but I also can't prove that mushrooms could not be intergalactic spaceships spying on us." Daniel C. Dennett

Top 5
    Heritage 2. Antaeus3.Kouros 4. Drakkar Noir 5. Montana PDH

Overcome By Fumes

Does that say "suck"?? *If so, they forgot the semi-colon after "be".

It says "Don't Be Such A Good Boy"
    "...but I also can't prove that mushrooms could not be intergalactic spaceships spying on us." Daniel C. Dennett

Top 5
    Heritage 2. Antaeus3.Kouros 4. Drakkar Noir 5. Montana PDH

You may want to drop by www.love-scent.com and check out pheromones. This is the only site to go to. They do not overstate pheromones effectiveness. They sell several lab's products, so they are not trying to pitch their own product. There is also a forum with may knowlegable people and many studies proving their effectiveness.

Most sites that sell pheromones will try to make you believe that women will be throwing themselves at you, but the truth is, if you don't already have game, they will not help. If you do, they'll give you an advantage.

keep in mind, i was talking about drunk girls at frat parties. so what drives drunk girls wild?

^
    ignoring them will do it.

really.

[SIZE=1][COLOR=RoyalBlue]
    Traveller, there is no path. You make the path as you walk. -- A. Machado[/COLOR][/SIZE]

I got ransacked by a bunch of girls last night while wearing Geir :
    but of course I was at a strip bar with lots of ones ;D *They all loved the scent though.
    As previously stated all women have different smells they like. *Some love the locker room stench, some love anything that doesn't smell like a guy, some like sweet and some like musky. *Get yourself a woman and find out what she likes and then make compromises, that is if you don't like what she likes on you and if you do then well hey, even better. *
    One thing I do know for a fact is that almost all women love the smell of a guy after a shower and nothing replicates that except a shower of course. *
    My Missionary Statement: *Get clean so you can get dirty ;D

Edit: I don't think drunk sorority girls care a whole lot about how you smell, just don't smell like shit.

From personal experience, I've noticed that girls who are drunk have more appreciation for extremely sweet fragrances, especially the scents that smell like chocolate. Er, wait...those are girls who are stoned. ;D

If you're at a party with a bunch of drunk girls, it doesn't matter what kind of cologne you're wearing. Their senses are probably disoriented anyways. Just be a cool cat and they're all yours. With that being said, whenever I go to a college frat party, I wear D&G Pour Homme. It's always a hit with the ladies whether they're drunk or not. Good luck man.

Quote Originally Posted by Incedal
    Drakkar Noir ;D

Ooooh *Twins.......!!!!! :-*

only thing I can recomend,don't waste your money on the pheromone thing,
    although I havn't tried them,they are human pheromones and you have your
    own,it's why some fragrances work on some people and not others, try on alot
    of fragrances,wear what you are comfortable with, not someone else,if someone
    else likes a fragrance on you that you are comfortable with,that's good.
    kinda like, if you like the same music.
    imo,wear what you like,not what you think someone else will.
    peace
    R-