Code of Conduct

Default Creed Royal Water

Picked this up in a swap. I have a massive cold, I couldn't smell a lick, so I have very little clue as to what this was like.

BUT, my wife really likes it. I wore it to church yesterday morning and she commented 3 separate times about how good it smells.

If she thought it was feminine, she would freak, and so would I. So I was relieved.

Another winner from Creed. Works for me! Next on the list is New Tabarome. I may have to scour the swap boards...

GIT is my SOTD. Creed is without peer.

Default Re: Creed Royal Water

to me, it had a celery like quality to it, but sweeter. very fresh and sparkling at first but it dried down into this creamy floral concoction -- good scent but it was a bit feminine and fresh for my liking

I am glad you like this one. It works very well on my skin and that clean musk it dies down to after all that minty fresh clean opening through a slight hint of spice is just quite amazing. I love this one too - and almost always get complemented on wearing it.

What is the history of this Creed? Was it created for a particular 'Royal'? I must say I like what you guys have said about it so far. Does it have that typical house 'note' that I think is produced by 'secret ambergris'?

Trot

I believe it was created for Princess Di, but it's classified as unisex.

I can't smell any resemblance to other Creeds. Fresh and straightforward. No real complexity, IMO.

It's more masculine than feminine, in the same vein as CK1.

Overcome By Fumes

The rare review in which the writer states he cannot smell it at all, but likes it... ??!!

I too find this one mildly refreshing and slightly sweet, but not really lasting. My wife actually chose it from the Creed collection for herself to wear.

OK, smarty pants, that was Sunday when I was sick! ;D

I actually had a sample a couple of years ago so I could recall the scent to a small degree.

Man, basenoters are a rough crowd!

Overcome By Fumes

I meant no offense, Chuck, was just amused at the thought... Sorry if my reply was too flip.

Colin

One of my favorite Creeds....works great for me!!!!!!
    You will love the New Tabarome.......Gary

Don't sweat it Colin! I can see where you were coming from. I was just pokin' back at you!