Code of Conduct
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default Re: Agatha Brown Conquest and Jade Samples Availab

I've tried both of these now...

Jade has a very strong "sex on the beach" note (I'm not sure what it actually is, but it's one of the individual notes Raffy sells, and I associate it with gel candles). *The note is there for most of the drydown, which is fairly quick, and by the time it's gone, there's not much left. *The fragrance is a bit tamer than the individual note, and I like it, but I don't want to smell like one of those icky candles. *This one note overwhelms everything else in the fragrance.

Conquest has a sandalwood and slight play-doh smell (possibly australian sandalwood?) and is fairly consistant during the drydown. *It's very long-lasting and has just the right amount of sweetness. *I'm going to add this to my list of fragrances I like and want to try again (of which there are only 5, including this one). *It seems to have a bit of the sex-on-the-beach note also, but only at the extreme end of the drydown and very faint.

Thanks for the samples. *(I don't trust the icons anymore, they change)

Conquest - reminds me of Drakkar Noir and VC&A Tsar! The drydown on my skin is the most surprising aspect - lavender!

Jade - this is Poison by Dior with the big prunol and orris notes!

Both are wonderful, and both need to be in my collection! Better go check the Marketplace for decants!

marlen

Are these still available? I am definetly interested.

Chuck: I got my two additional AB samples from you today. Just so I won't forget or get them mixed up; I placed Jade on my left hand/wrist and Conquest on my right hand/wrist. Alzheimer's is a terrible thing :. First impressions is the Jade is the one I liked from before and want to own.

Thank you again and I will mention you and BN when I order.

Dan
    "We are fast approaching the stage of the ultimate inversion: the stage where the government is free to do anything it pleases, while the citizens may act only by permission; which is the stage of the darkest periods of human history, the stage of rule by brute force." Ayn Rand...

"The essence of fascism is to make laws forbidding everything and then enforce them selectively against your enemies."

Daily Wardrobe

Dependent

Sampling Conquest today, and I keep smelling Le Male with a little less synthetic character.

Chuck: Just placed my order with AB for a bottle of Jade and Conquest. Mentioned your samples and BN. Thank's again for a great service.

Dan
    "We are fast approaching the stage of the ultimate inversion: the stage where the government is free to do anything it pleases, while the citizens may act only by permission; which is the stage of the darkest periods of human history, the stage of rule by brute force." Ayn Rand...

"The essence of fascism is to make laws forbidding everything and then enforce them selectively against your enemies."

Daily Wardrobe

Thanks Chuck! Of the two I am preferring the fruity Jade and find Conquest to be a bit simple.