Code of Conduct

Default will i like tiffany or tiffany sport?

at the end of december i will go to london; and i want to go to tiffany boutique and smell tiffany perfumes. i realised that they are created by J. Polge. to my mind he is the greatest perfumer (egoiste, antaeus (they are my favorites)...). what is the scent of tiffany, tiffany sport. are they perfect like chanel scents?
    p.s. overall i like sweet scents
    "PLAIN LIVING, HIGH THINKING" O.W., De Profundis
    Real beauty: 1) Frederic Malle 1-20 2) Chanel Egoiste 3) YSL Opium pour Homme edp 4) TF Noir de Noir

Noses: 1) Jacques Cavallier 2) Maurice Roucel

Default Re: will i like tiffany or tiffany sport?

Maybe I will travel to London as well once again in december, but I will go for Trocadero and stuff not fragrance related. Waay too expensive. Check out ebay instead! London always makes me realize I'm finally human .... ;D
    dr.creed's decant sales:
    Crystal Flacon

Tiffany is a GREAT men's fragrance. It is potent, deep, masculine, long-lasting and quite unique.

TIffany Sport is a completely different animal. I just swapped or sold a bottle to a fellow B'noter so I'll let him review it, but it wasn't to my liking, falling into the "fresh/aquatic" genre.

Quote Originally Posted by DreamerII
    at the end of december i will go to london; and i want to go to tiffany boutique and smell tiffany perfumes. i realised that they are created by J. Polge. to my mind he is the greatest perfumer (egoiste, antaeus (they are my favorites)...). what is the scent of tiffany, tiffany sport. are they perfect like chanel scents?
    p.s. overall i like sweet scents

I have never tried Tiffany Sport, but Tiffany is definately not sweet. It is very dry and dignified quite strong in the woods. *It is a beautifully constructed scent, and I wish I could use it, but I never really get that formal. I love it, though.

Tiffany for Men has often been equated to the Chanel Pour Monsieur Concentree.
    To my knowledge, they were both created by Polge as well; hence the similarity.
    Both are excellent fragrances.

Curiously, I always get more comments when I wear the Tiffany aftershave balm, than when I wear the EDT.
    Tiffany also gets odd classifications - some have it as an oriental, others a floral chypre. It's never struck me as particularly oriental.
    Renato