Code of Conduct

Default Creed SMW EDT or EDP?

Ok, maybe this a stupid question, but...

Does Creed Silver Mountain Water come in EDT form, or just EDP? So many retailers and e-bay auctions list SMW EDT's...but on the Creed website, some of the fragrances, like SMW, are only listed as EDP's. My decant is getting low, and since I really love the stuff, I plan on getting a full bottle soon (maybe for C-mas...haha). As SMW doesn't have the greatest lasting power on the planet, I would really prefer an EDP, versus an EDT. But, if those bottles listed as EDT's, are in fact EDP's, well, I'd like to know. ;D

Thanks

Default Re: Creed SMW EDT or EDP?

SMW only comes in an EDP.
    Celebrating 10 years on Basenotes - and smelling better than ever

My mission statement: "I am not afraid to keep on living - I am not afraid to walk this world alone."

Its a milesime, which is basically and EDP. Thats the only strength it comes in.

/me

Ah, very good, thanks guys. Here's a related question, I suppose...regarding SMW...or any Creed for that matter. Tester, or Retail bottle? Scentiments.com is out of the retail bottles, for instance, but still appears to have tester bottles in stock. Is there any reason, other than "shelf aesthetics" to go for the retail version?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by seccho
    Ah, very good, thanks guys. *Here's a related question, I suppose...regarding SMW...or any Creed for that matter. *Tester, or Retail bottle? *Scentiments.com is out of the retail bottles, for instance, but still appears to have tester bottles in stock. *Is there any reason, other than "shelf aesthetics" to go for the retail version?

Thanks
    Makes no difference at all (except foe no lid etc..)

Quote Originally Posted by seccho
    Is there any reason, other than "shelf aesthetics" to go for the retail version?

Thanks
    With testers you won't get a cap for your bottle and in some cases no box either. For your sake just make sure that the bottle is 100 % full.

Cheers.
    « L'odeur de rose, faible, grâce au vent léger d'été qui passe, se mêle aux parfums qu'elle a mis.»
    [ Paul Verlaine ]
    Wardrobe