Code of Conduct

Default Eau De Rochas Pour Homme

Anyone have any opinions on this one? I read its lemony, hows does it compare to Bulgari PH, and does it last long

Thanks
    "...but I also can't prove that mushrooms could not be intergalactic spaceships spying on us." Daniel C. Dennett

Top 5
    Heritage 2. Antaeus3.Kouros 4. Drakkar Noir 5. Montana PDH

Default Re: Eau De Rochas Pour Homme

Please see:
    http://www.basenotes.net/community/Y...1129661786/0#0

Personally, I think it is more limey than lemony, and does not compare at all to Bulgari PH. Low duration on my skin, but it might require more of a real blast than the sample I have.
    K
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]MisterK / Vicomte de K / K[/FONT]
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]Ephemeral Top 5: YSL PH HC, Worth PH, Equipage, Monsieur Rochas HC, Acqua di Gio[/FONT]

Eau de Rochas P.H. is a very nice quality fragrance which can be had at a very reasonable price.
    Top notes are indeed citrus / lemon. The drydown brings the scent into the woody & mossy realm. The combination of lemon opening and mellow rich woody drydown gives Eau de Rochas P.H. great flexibility.

Post Thanks / Like

I have read few reviews only that describe a cologne the way I perceive it as a regular wearer. One of these is on Eau de Rochas pour homme, autor: Scenteur7 (see directory).

There was another thread on this recently and on the original EdR as well. Regrettably, a quick check did not produce the desired results. I think that may have been in Jul/Aug 05. Time flies...
    'Il mondo dei profumi č un universo senza limiti: una fraganza puo rievocare sensazioni, luoghi, persone o ancora condurre in uno spazio di nuove dimensioni emozionali' L. V.

I posted a thread about this scent before the big blackout, as I found out it was a surprisingly good, natural smelling citrus with a green base. All said so far has been correct in my view. Eau De Rochas pour Homme was so good you could want to drink it. Once my supply wore off I replaced it with Bijan With a Twist, a similar citrus, more artificial, with a marine/ozone note, not at all that green but equally inexpensive.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Leo
    I posted a thread about this scent before the big blackout, as I found out it was a surprisingly good, natural smelling citrus with a green base. All said so far has been correct in my view. Eau De Rochas pour Homme was so good you could want to drink it. Once my supply wore off I replaced it with Bijan With a Twist, a similar citrus, more artificial, with a marine/ozone note, not at all that green but equally inexpensive.
    Hi Leo,
    I noticed that Eau de Rochas was selling pretty much everywhere in Paris and Italy for around 46 to 50 euros (from memory) for 100ml - which was around 4 times the bargain price I paid for it in Australia. I still think it's the classiest citrus scent around, and one of my best purchases.
    Renato

Quality scent; great bottle; vanishes instantly.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ballardbeau
    Quality scent; great bottle; vanishes instantly.
    The variation among citrus scents with different people is extremely odd.
    I don't get a full 7 or 8 hours out of it like most scents, but I do get 5 hours - which I consider a great improvement over the barely two hours I get out of YSL Homme and Eau Sauvage.
    Renato

Eau de Rochas pour Homme was my SOTD and I can still smell it in the evening. On me it lasts really long (not like many other lemony scents). I absolutely love Eau de Rochas. For me it has a very fresh but also a very warm note. It's quite a unique scent.