Code of Conduct

Default Last day for BeautyHabit sale what did you get?

Today is the last day of the sale on beautyhabit.com you get 25% off your total purchase plus a free gift, also shipping is free for orders over $100 before the discount. The coupon is DAILYCANDY in all caps.

So I tried to resist this sale but I couldn't and ended up ordering Parfums de Nicolai New York and Maharadjah. What did you all order?
    Oriscent, AgarAura Pure Ouds, Creed, LIDGE, Patou Pour Homme, tons of niche and rare stuff for sale!
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/253...er-100-items!!

Default Re: Last day for BeautyHabit sale what did you get

Yeah, I broke down and ordered the MPG Santal Noble. Also ordered blind Carre d' As from PDN. Looked like the only interesting one from PDN that I haven't sampled yet.

Still curious what the "full sized" gift will be ???

PdN New York
    ;D

I could not resist a rare chance to grab a bottle of Santal Noble for less than $105.

AZ and RJ:

If you like the New York even half as well as I do, it will be money well spent.

Ziffy:

I would really like to hear your take on the Carre d'As. I could not figure that one out, and it is not often discussed (or even mentioned) hereabouts.

I still have 1/2 a bottle of Santal Noble so I didn't order more but I really wanted Parfum d'Habit just can't afford it right now >
    What a great sale
    Oriscent, AgarAura Pure Ouds, Creed, LIDGE, Patou Pour Homme, tons of niche and rare stuff for sale!

SN

Couldn't pass up a $79 Santal Noble....even though i already have a little over an ounce.

just pulled the trigger on 50ml of new york...

a bit confused as to why some of the PdN are 100ml and others are 50ml at the same pricerange but whatever...

looking forward
    If you see this, please be warned that my wardrobe is woefully out of date. It may never be updated. Feel free to ask any questions you may have, but be warned!

Santal Noble for me too---first time and a blind purchase thank's to y'all .

Dan
    [SIZE=3][SIZE=2]"We are fast approaching the stage of the ultimate inversion: the stage where the government is free to do anything it pleases, while the citizens may act only by permission; which is the stage of the darkest periods of human history, the stage of rule by brute force." Ayn Rand...[/SIZE][/SIZE]

"The essence of fascism is to make laws forbidding everything and then enforce them selectively against your enemies."
    [URL="http://www.basenotes.net/wardrobe/2755"][COLOR=green]
    [INDENT]Daily Wardrobe [/INDENT][/COLOR]
    [/URL]

I broke down and got PdN's New York. I was on the fence with Baladin and Carre d'As, as well as MPG Racine, but managed to resist the impulse to snap them all up. Hopefully there will be another sale like this in the future!

Cheers!
    Bob

I upgraded my decant to a full bottle of the lucious, smooth Santal Noble.

i ordered sn blind.i also ordered a bottle of i profumi di firenze fresco di vetiver,after one sample try.

Comptoir Sud Pacifique - Sultan Safran
    It's heavenly! *

I just broke down and ordered Santal Noble blind. I love woody scents and have been wanting something with coffee. At this price I'm willing to take a chance.
    ;D [smiley=rolleyes.gif] [smiley=grin.gif]

I missed out :'( I won't again. Please let us know the next time something like this pops up, thanks.

David

crap!! >

i was going to buy some stuff, i didnt know its already expired

oh well. maybe i'll just pay full price...

Wow seems like New York and Santal Noble are really popular. I hope the New York isn't back-ordered like the Santal Noble is.

Looks like I was different from everyone! I got Cologne Sologne from Patricia de Nicolai, and Divine Bergamote from the Different Company. Apparently many ordered the Divine Bergamote because it's back ordered. I can't wait to receive them. I'm sorry I didn't also get Route du Vetiver.

Jeff

Just got an email from Bh that my Santal Noble shipped today---was on b/o 8-)

Dan
    [SIZE=3][SIZE=2]"We are fast approaching the stage of the ultimate inversion: the stage where the government is free to do anything it pleases, while the citizens may act only by permission; which is the stage of the darkest periods of human history, the stage of rule by brute force." Ayn Rand...[/SIZE][/SIZE]

"The essence of fascism is to make laws forbidding everything and then enforce them selectively against your enemies."
    [URL="http://www.basenotes.net/wardrobe/2755"][COLOR=green]
    [INDENT]Daily Wardrobe [/INDENT][/COLOR]
    [/URL]

I finally got my order!
    PdN New York is great! Haven't tried the PdN Maharadjah I ordered yet.
    The free samples are a bunch of crap. I got some lip balm, shampoo and moisturizers. I think they were just trying to get rid of samples they had laying around.