Code of Conduct

Default Poivre Piquant & Piment Brulent by L'Artisan.

L'Artisan has released 2 of the scents from it's "Les Epices de la Passion" trio boxset in regular 50ml and 100ml spray bottles. So you can purchase them individually at last.

Poivre Piquant (prickly pepper):
    My favorite of the 2. It starts very peppery and hot, but then everything turns soft. They contrasted the spiciness of the white pepper with a note that reminds of warm milk (A bit like in Etra and Le Feu d'Issey) and a sugary honey note. I also smell sandalwood (which sometimes can also be "milky&quot. Not much sillage though.
    Poivre Piquant is a warm pepper compaired to the "cold" pepper of Poivre Samarcande by Hermčs.

Piment Brulent (firey chili-pepper):
    The other SA that works with me in the shop prefers this one, he says it's spicy and sweet. Strangely on my skin it's not sweet at all. I have the "hot" notes but the cacao is rather sour. There is also sothing green and bitter in it, some say it's tomato leaves.

Strangely Saffran Troublant which was the most pupular of the trio boxset isn't available individually yet, but who knows... maybe next year?

Default Re: Poivre Piquant & Piment Brulent by L'Artisan.

Thanks for the info and reviews. I've been curious about both of these.

Default Re: Poivre Piquant & Piment Brulent by L'Artisan.

Oh pooh! Saffran Troublant was indeed my favorite of the trio. As I said, "Oh pooh!" Thanks for posting it anyway...
    Respond intelligently even to unintelligent treatment.
    - Lao Tzu