Code of Conduct

Default Trump not selling good

Looking down the isle of my Wal-Mart I noticed that Trump's new fragrance was already on clerance. We have not even had it that long. I've also seen bottles at discounters.

Default Re: Trump not selling good

There's a reason why it's being pushed out of stores and into the deep discounters and Wal-Mart clearance racks of America.

IT STINKS!!!
    "The stench / The stench / Of summer sex / And CK Eternity / Oh hell, yes"
    -Fall Out Boy, from "Uma Thurman"

Gucci Envy, Paul Smith Story for sale here
    Currently wearing: Back to Black by By Kilian

well, its completely disappeared around here - not even discounted - GONE. I wouldn't say it stinks really, it more just kind of sucked. It would have actually been good if he endorsed and released a real stinker though!! It was all a joke anyway. Now Trump's dress shirt line, I really like *8-)

I thought it was one of the best selling fragrances when it came out... :-?

It only recently started being sold down here. I can't say I was impressed.

OK, I'll be the lone dissenter on this thread. A coworker bought me a discounted bottle for my birthday. I do wear it occasionally, and it's no worse than AdG, Chrome, Unbound, Higher, etc. In fact, my GF--who's smelled everything I own--likes it quite a bit.
    Top 3: London Gentleman, Blackbeard's Delight, and Sex Panther. (It works 60% of the time, every time.)

I hope you're right. My bottle is on the way! $11 off ebay.
    Currently wearing: L'Homme Idéal by Guerlain

I heard this fragrance does strange things to your hair... ;D
    Are you not entertained??? Is this not why you are here??

Winter Haven, Florida

Trump tried to make this one of those power fragrances.It fell short ,plus smells like something which I cant place.He failed in this venture.

I have a Estee Lauder Outlet store where I live called The Company Store. They have tons of Trump there and last it was 50% the already clearence price.

It's not bad. Smells like a junior level executive, not the top- dog, very clean and fresh. But not at all distinctive.
    Currently wearing: L'Homme Idéal by Guerlain

Warner Robins, GA CSA

I'm a free-market capitalist but I wouldn't buy anything with 'his' name on it >
    "We are fast approaching the stage of the ultimate inversion: the stage where the government is free to do anything it pleases, while the citizens may act only by permission; which is the stage of the darkest periods of human history, the stage of rule by brute force." Ayn Rand...

"The essence of fascism is to make laws forbidding everything and then enforce them selectively against your enemies."

Daily Wardrobe

I saw this liquid crap at Macys first and than it came here in Bermuda. Trump..stay with real estate...please....what is next Trump underwear??.....or my that out already?

Giving Life My All And Improving Every Day