Code of Conduct

Default Opinions of Trussardi L'Uomo

I picked up a bottle of Trussardi Uomo on a whim, not really knowing what to expect only to be pleasantly surprised after a few wearings (note: it did take a while to grow comfortable with this 80's power scent.) with the depth and wonderful rose. As a result, my interest now turns to L'Uomo. Can anyone elaborate further on it? I expect them to be quite different. Thanks.

David

Default Re: Opinions of Trussardi L'Uomo

They're not similar at all in my opinion. Trussardi Uomo is a powerhouse, a spicier Tuscany Forte. L'Uomo is softer and I didn't care for it at all... ended-up swapping my bottle. It has a sweetish note that smells something like apples to me that really ruins it.

-Ronald

Any other opinions on this? Thanks in advance.

David

I dare to claim that among Basenoters I am the biggest fan of this fragrance.I was ready to start a thread titled : "State your enthousiasm:L ' Uomo Trussardi " ,or something like this.For sure not the best scent ever made but definately the best scent I EVER owned.Subtle,elegant and soooo romantic,it has nothing to do with Trussardi Uomo which is heavy,harsh and somehow outdated (or the correct word is <Classic> ? ).Did I mention that it is a pity that it is discontinued?I would like to hear your opinions too.
    It's never too late to mend.

WARDROBE:http://www.basenotes.net/wardrobe/1256

Quote Originally Posted by DiscoVolante
    I dare to claim that among Basenoters I am the biggest fan of this fragrance.I was ready to start a thread titled : "State your enthousiasm:L ' Uomo Trussardi " ,or something like this.For sure not the best scent ever made but definately the best scent I EVER owned.Subtle,elegant and soooo romantic,it has nothing to do with Trussardi Uomo which is heavy,harsh and somehow outdated (or the correct word is <Classic> ? * *).Did I mention that it is a pity that it is discontinued?I would like to hear your opinions too. *
    I did a review of this in my "tribute to the classics" thread. Look here:
    http://www.basenotes.net/community/Y...=1077883577/15

With the passing of time, i have come across several in the style of L'Uomo but only one supercedes it IMO. You guys who love L'Uomo must try Laura Biagiotti's Venezia Uomo. Pure sunshine in a bottle.