Code of Conduct
    Sanzio

Default Roma by Laura Biagiotti discontinued?

I almost died when I knew Venezia by Laura Biagiotti was being discontinued. I wanted to think that it was a bad joke but... :'( *I did feel the same when it happened to UNGARO II. Then I found one of my true loves: Roma by Laura Biagiotti. Now I cannot find it even in Laura's web site. I tried to contact them to make sure but no response. Does anybody know if it is still in production? I thank God if it is true! I hope you help me! It is still available in Brazil but if discontinued :'(, I will have to have it in stock...

My Top Ten:

Jicky by Guerlain
    Roma by Laura Biagiotti
    The passed away UNGARO II and Venezia By Laura too
    Magie Noire by Lancôme (Hard to find)
    Joop! Femme
    Must de Cartier
    Paloma Picasso
    Aromatics Elixir by Clinique
    Shalimar by Guerlain

Default Re: Roma by Laura Biagiotti discontinued?

Hey Sanzio! Looks like we have some similar tastes in fragrance. Both the men's and women's Roma can still be found at MANY online shops and Ebay...not sure if they are gone for good from the line, especially considering the launch of the Acqua Roma duo last year, but might as well stock up! Have you tried Venezia for Men? Wonderful stuff...

Sanzio

Hi! Thanks! No, but I will try to find it! Venezia, the fragrance of love as it was marketed, really seduced me very much. I gave a look in Lauras's website but I could only find the new frangrances Aqua de Roma both male and female versions but no classic Roma (www.laurabiagiotti.com). I love both Roma and Roma uomo but I keep always two bottles of Roma in stock to make sure I will never be without it. If it is really discontinued I will make a big stock of my second most beloved fragarance! (First one is Jicky!)

Original Roma is still there on the Italian version, me thinks the buttons are just missing on the english version, either that or they haven't translated it!

Col

Sanzio

LOL!!!! ;D I am so happy! I cannot believe my eyes! I also saw VENEZIA there!!!! I think it was discontinued only in the USA!!!! Who knows? Thank you very much ;D

Sanzio,
    I bought Roma yesterday really cheap from perfume-worldwide.They have it in stock.Go get them.Thanks to
    Scenteur7 for letting me know about this site.

Are you sure it is your Top 10, not mine? ;D

Seriously, 7 or 8 of them would be my all time favorites.

Quote Originally Posted by scenteur7
    , but might as well stock up! Have you tried Venezia for Men? Wonderful stuff...

I am so stocked up on Venezia there is nothing that comes close to this scent. *Its so diffrent from the sharp black currents opening you know your in for a olfactory treat...right down to coco in the base.

I just recently snagged a larger test to add to my stash.

I just sent an email to the address listed on the website asking where I can purchase Venezia for Women. Fingers crossed I get a reply!

marlen

Hi, both Men's and Woman's version of Roma available in NYC Fragrance District in abundance. Also, Magie Noir is not on display at Macy's here, but ask them for it. They have drawers full of it. I also saw it at a mall in the California desert (near Palm Springs) this summer while on Vacation.

Best,

~Smitsky

Laurie at sonomascentstudio.com has a superb duplication of the Venezia that is indistinguishable from the original and very, very rich so the lasting power is excellent. Better, it's about twelve clams for a half ounce. Highly recommended!

Sanzio

Quote Originally Posted by scenteur7
    I just sent an email to the address listed on the website asking where I can purchase Venezia for Women. Fingers crossed I get a reply!

marlen
    Please let me know where as soon as you get a reply!!!!