Code of Conduct

Default Lanvin Arpege Homme available at Nordstrom.com

It's on their website now:

http://store.nordstrom.com/product/p...tyleID=2876135

That usually means it's also in their stores, but not always. They've carried the Truefitt & Hill line of shaving products and fragrances online for a few months now, but it's still not in their stores.

Jim

Default Re: Lanvin Arpege Homme available at Nordstrom.com

Quote Originally Posted by iluvscent
    That usually means it's also in their stores, but not always. *They've carried the Truefitt & Hill line of shaving products and fragrances online for a few months now, but it's still not in their stores.
    Some Nordie's must be different. The one here in Jersey carries the entire line of T&H. Sampled all but wasn't really impressed with any except possibly Trafalgar.

Anyway, the Lanvin Arpege Homme looks kinda boring and "been there, done that". It seems so many male fragrances have the usual Tonka Bean, Vanilla, Patchouli, Nutmeg, Sandalwood, Neroli, etc ...

Who knows though ... I'll likely sample it and buy it knowing me ... [smiley=embarassed.gif]

Quote Originally Posted by ziffy321
    Anyway, the Lanvin Arpege Homme looks kinda boring and "been there, done that". It seems so many male fragrances have the usual Tonka Bean, Vanilla, Patchouli, Nutmeg, Sandalwood, Neroli, etc ...
    I will write a review later, but this scent is terrific. From the peppercorn spicy opening to the milky aromatic patchouli drydown great great notes all the way.
    The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes.
    -- Marcel Proust

I was disappointed they didn't have it here at our Nordstrom yet, but I did sample it. It's a purchase. I believe they're expecting it in the next few days. To me, it felt like it would be a great fall launch as it's a deep, though not necessarily dark or heavy, fragrance.
    The Bark Bites Back.

Will someone please write a comprehensive review of Arpege Homme soon? By now, I have some kind of idea about Dior Homme, but now we need some detailed info on Arpege! Pleeeeease! :-*

VV