Code of Conduct

Default Comme des Garcons EDP versus being sick

guys,

I tried to stave off being sick by putting a sample of Comme des Garcons EDp on my wrists, as some say it works like a medicine to prevent illness, but to no avail.

It did seem to work at first. The other day when I felt myself getting sick, I put some on and it seemed to help. But now I'm sick as a dog.

plus I almost murdered someone last night.

It was 2 AM, I was getting off work, and i was desperate to get some Nyquil before driving home. There is a BP station close to work, but aside from that all the convenience stores on my commute are in REALLY bad areas. So I went to the BP station but there was a sign on the door saying they were closed for a few minutes and would reopen in a few. No big deal, the clerk is probably taking a crap. So I drove around and came back ten minutes later and it was still closed.

But I really needed some medicine.

There was a guy and his girlfriend in front of the store, and I asked them if they'd seen the clerk and if the store was open. The couple looked like white trash, a term i really find offensive and I hate to use- but they were really hoosiers.

The woman said to me, "Hey can we have a ride, which way are you headed?"

I shrugged my shoulders and said, "sorry, but I can't give you a lift"

Immediately the guy yells, "Fagg*t" at me. My brakes slammed and i went into reverse. My blood was boiling. "Well, actually I'm not gay, you piece of sh!t" I shouted back. It was funny because with my highlighted spiky Ian MacCulloch hair, I suppose I do look a bit metro, but because of my being sick, my voice came out like this deep Barry White baritone. "but I'd rather take a dude anyday, than to bang your girlfriend" He continued to yell at me, so I wheeled my car around and for about five seconds, I thought about running them over. I really f*cking wanted to kill them. Thinking about it right now, i still want to kill them.

But I just flipped them off and drove away. And then had to brave a really bad Mobil station for some Nyquil.

But anyway back to the topic. I put some CDG EDP on my hand this morning and its really not what I want to smell when I'm sick. I really don't want to smell anything right now. Still though, I'm going to keep sniffing it from time to time, and hope it has at least a placebo effect on me.

Overcome By Fumes

Default Re: Comme des Garcons EDP versus being sick

That was my wife, not my girlfriend.

Quote Originally Posted by Indie_Guy
    ...*I put some CDG EDP on my hand this morning and its really not what I want to smell when I'm sick. *I really don't want to smell anything right now. *Still though, I'm going to keep sniffing it from time to time, and hope it has at least a placebo effect on me.
    Big mistake.

If you end up getting sick enough, the scent of CDG will implant itself alongside the memory of the illness and all its attending miseries with the very possible result that you will never be able to stand the smell of CDG again. This is even more risky if you should experience any nausea.

Oh, and thanks for sticking up for all of us here who happen to be gay, you big strong He Man you! ;-)

Griff

Griff

I wonder whats the best fragrance to wear while getting shot at
    by someone?
    Are you not entertained??? Is this not why you are here??

Quote Originally Posted by knightowl
    I wonder whats the best fragrance to wear while getting shot at
    by someone?
    Michael Jordan's fragrance ...

You'll WANNA die ...

Quote Originally Posted by ziffy321
    [quote author=knightowl link=1129144054/0#3 date=1129149283]I wonder whats the best fragrance to wear while getting shot at
    by someone?
    Michael Jordan's fragrance ...

You'll WANNA die ...
    [/quote]

LOL
    Are you not entertained??? Is this not why you are here??

You be careful!
    Choose to believe, choose joy.
    Scelga di credere, scelga la gioia.

Quote Originally Posted by docluv45
    That was my wife, not my girlfriend.
    ;D ;D ;D ;D
    "You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality." - Ayn Rand

"I hold it that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing, and as necessary in the political world as storms in the physical...It is a medicine necessary for the sound health of government." - Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Griff
    Oh, and thanks for sticking up for all of us here who happen to be gay, you big strong He Man you! ;-)
    Actually, epithets of sexuality shouldn't trigger a murderous rage. *Realizing you once thought an EDT could cure a virus...maybe. * *

Quote Originally Posted by Trasker
    [quote author=Griff link=1129144054/0#2 date=1129148594] Oh, and thanks for sticking up for all of us here who happen to be gay, you big strong He Man you! ;-)
    Actually, epithets of sexuality shouldn't trigger a murderous rage. *Realizing you once thought an EDT could cure a virus...maybe. * *
    [/quote]

Well, i don't find it an insult if someone thinks I'm gay. However, whether you're gay or straight or whatever, and someone attacks you with a hateful remark like that- it doesn't matter. Most people go through life treating others much better than they are ever treated in return, and there comes a point sometimes, maybe an existential moment, where you just want someone to die.

But actually, when he yelled that at me- I thought it would have been hilarious to jump out of the car and act like a HUGE sterotypical lisping queen like Buddy Cole on angel dust ,and attacked him, -of course that would have gotten me killed, but it still might have looked funny to a casual observer.

but then again, maybe it was the LeMale dash ornament. lol.

no, but seriously. WTF was wrong with that guy? I had a neighbor once with a barking dog. i let it go for three weeks, and the one day i decided to go talk to him about it, I was as polite as could be. But he called me the same f-ing epithet, plus he called me a punk, and told me to get off his property. So I went and got the cops.

Whatever, they probably are cursed to walk through life wearing cheap cologne and stinking of Jack Daniels.

But on the topic of the Comme des Garcons placebo effect. There is just no way i want to smell anything right now, I feel so sick. I'm gonna take Griff's advice and not sniff the CDG EDP anymore because I may end up linking the scent with being sick, thought really i think I just hate the scent altogether. Sorry, I know I'm a huge CDG freak, but i just can't do the original EDP. Especially with that "drool" drydown. Of all the CDG scents that are just too weird for me, I never thought it would be the original.

Are CDG White and CDG EDC, spinoffs of the EDP? And if so, how do they compare?

Hoosier= redneck? Gee, thanks. :P *I do hate that name, what the hell is a Hoosier exactly? Maybe you're right. Well, I can't do any further research on the origin of Hoosier at this point, I gotta get my trailer cleaned up 'cuz I'm meeting Jim Bob to shoot rats at the local dump at 3:00 pm.

Quote Originally Posted by Indie_Guy
    Well, i don't find it an insult if someone thinks I'm gay. However, whether you're gay or straight or whatever, and someone attacks you with a hateful remark like that- it doesn't matter. *
    So true ...

hate is hate no matter how you dress it ...

sorry to hear you're sick indie. i'd stay away from any strong smells at this time. i do suggest you get a lot of fresh air though. don't seal yourself in your bedroom breathing the same stale air. open a window. it really helps. hope you feel better soon.

and regarding getting pissed, i'm usually a pretty mellow guy. it's practically impossible to ruffle my feathers. but sometimes certain ppl really do need to be confronted a bit. if for no other reason than to make them realize that being an ass could be dangerous to their health. so i don't blame you for your reaction. maybe he'll think twice next time.

Traveller, there is no path. You make the path as you walk. -- A. Machado