Code of Conduct

Default Joop Nightflight

I bought this scent about 6 years ago and still wear it on occasion. *I heard that scents lose potency after a few years *and was looking to buy a fresh batch so to speak. *I know that Joop discontinued making Nightflight a few years ago and was wondering if the stock that I see for sale on many websites has been sitting around for a few years? *Anybody have any ideas?

"I exist for myself, and for those to whom my unquenchable thirst for freedom gives everything, but also for everyone, since insofar as I am able to love - I love everyone. Of noble hearts, I am the noblest - and the most generous of those that yearn to give love in return. - I am a human being, I love death and I love life."

Egon Schiele - Self-Potrait

My classics: Dior Homme EdT, YSL Rive Gauche PH, Helmut Lang Cuiron, L'Occitane Neroli (vintage), Davidoff Zino, L'Occitane Eau des Baux

Default Re: Joop Nightflight

try posting this on the "fragrances wanted" board:

Quote Originally Posted by MikeFromManhattan
    If you do a search at some vendors should come up that sell it.

Traveller, there is no path. You make the path as you walk. -- A. Machado

I think it still is in production (see, but it looks like the the EDT is only available in 30 and 50ml now...

I wouldn't worry if the bottle was never sprayed and never made it out of the box. Be wary of testers that never had a box or unsealed scents.

Close your eyes, so you can see what you're smelling.

"Press trigger twice to release the strength of wood...the wantonness of vanilla...the sentiment of floral...the passion of spice!"

~My reviews~

~My Wardrobe~

If you are in the San Diego area, check out Sun Moon perfumes, they're a wholesaler and they also carry Nightflight. They have THE lowest prices that I've seen on many of their fragrances. My secondary choice would be to browse the e-tailers. Cheers.