Code of Conduct

Thread: SL Bois et Musc

GnuGnuAntiloop

Default SL Bois et Musc

Hi everyone!

A friend of mine is going to visit Paris next month and I've asked him to buy me some new scents. I'm very interested in Serge Lutens exclusive line and now I would like to hear your expert opinion about Bois et Musc. First is it any similar to Gucci Rush for men? I love Rush and wish to find something as dry and woody as it is. Second how strong is the musc note in this SL scent (light or strong and animalic)? If you think I should better ask something else what would it be? I'm currently into the fresh, dry (can be warm, but not distinctively sweet), woody scents - would Chêne be something like that? Or Irish Silver Mist?

Thanks in advance for you input!

-Tero-

Default Re: SL Bois et Musc

I haven't tried Bois et Musc though I really want to but I suggest you give Un Bois Sepia a try. Its a dry, woody, warm and somewhat sweet but not nearly gourmandish scent.
    Oriscent, AgarAura Pure Ouds, Creed, LIDGE, Patou Pour Homme, tons of niche and rare stuff for sale!
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/253...er-100-items!!

GnuGnuAntiloop

Default Re: SL Bois et Musc

Quote Originally Posted by AZsmells
    I haven't tried Bois et Musc though I really want to but I suggest you give Un Bois Sepia a try. *Its a dry, woody, warm and somewhat sweet but not nearly gourmandish scent.
    Thanks for your suggestion AZsmells! I'm leaning toward UBS and Chêne - those sound like my cup of woody, dry scent

-T-