Code of Conduct

Default Essence of John Galliano

This stuff is so great in the fall. When I was a kid, I used to love the smell of burning leaves. Air quality ordinances haven't allowed leaf burning for years, but that smell will be forever in my memory. Essence of John Galliano really comes close to that wonderful aroma. No, I wouldn't wear this to work, but it's great to spray some on, and then go for a walk int the late afternoon or evening in October or early November. Gawking at the colors of the leaves and listening to them crunch underfoot while getting an occasional whiff of John Galliano is pure magic.

Default Re: Essence of John Galliano

nicely written! I agree, this is one of my HG scents! I absolutely love the images it conjurs and look forward to dedicating this one to autumn days!

I burned a full candle of this last year. Is it in a fragrance too? If so I had no idea....

It's a "room spray", but like all of Diptyque's "room sprays", it can be worn as a fragrance as well...and it's half the price of their regular fragrances and just as long-lasting!

marlen

Thanks Marlen... I never would have tried that as I once tried a Grapefruit Jo Malone room spray on my body and it was just awful. Next time I'm at Neimans I'll try the room spray of this.

You guys make this sound very intriguing. I'm going to have to check it out. Thanks for bringing it up!
    "Ca sent les pieds!"

I have the John Galliano candle which is delightful. Must try out the room-spray now...

Steely

Quote Originally Posted by scenteur7
    nicely written! I agree, this is one of my HG scents! I absolutely love the images it conjurs and look forward to dedicating this one to autumn days!
    What's an "HG scent"?
    Top 3: London Gentleman, Blackbeard's Delight, and Sex Panther. (It works 60% of the time, every time.)

Holy Grail...? Just a guess.

S