Code of Conduct

Default BEst perfume too attract females

Here we go again ;D

Bought D&G ph when many says its very good too attract females, but havent have any cooment on that one yet ,,, i bought raulph romance silver and got some comments about that. strange

so my list would be now

1- Romance silver by raulph lauren /D&G ph ?
    2.black code for romatic home night
    3.issey miyake

Default Re: BEst perfume too attract females

Someone mentioned that WD40 works on fishing lures. I am going to try wearing it this weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by shifts
    http://www.basenotes.net/community/YaBB.pl?num=1127644949
    No no no! Try this!
    http://www.basenotes.net/community/Y...num=1128003357

Bathing in Quorum usually does the trick

I'm going to second Quorum.

15 sprays of Kouros. You'll definitely get comments. Trust me. I guarantee it.

Brut layered with Old Spice.
    "You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality." - Ayn Rand

"I hold it that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing, and as necessary in the political world as storms in the physical...It is a medicine necessary for the sound health of government." - Thomas Jefferson

Find a civet cat and squeeze out some civet musk oil. Trust me, the risk of getting mauled to death is worth it!!
    Are you not entertained??? Is this not why you are here??

Guys, it was fun the first and maybe second time...

I highly recommend...

:-*

Two parts Quorum, one part Canoe, one part Jade East with a dash of Clubman on top.

Sorry. I could not resist.

Quote Originally Posted by shifts
    Guys, it was fun the first and maybe second time...
    and also forever... ;D

To tell you the truth, I've now stopped (well, almost) wearing fragrances to please other people and instead wear it to please me. But I still love to hear what women like of course...

Yvan

Whenever I want a lady to really get to know my rugged side, I like to layer Insense and Tenere.

Does anyone remember that Steve Martin stand-up routine he did in his "Wild and Crazy Guy" days about how he was a unique guy and liked to have his own special scent? "That's why I wear Tuna Fish Sandwich! I put a tuna fish sandwich under each arm...maybe one or two behind the ears...and I don't smell like ANY OTHER GUY! And it's economical, too...because the smell lasts for four or five days!"

What I do recomment

Is to brush you teeth properly
    Not to eat any garlic or onion at least a day before
    Have a shower and a good one yes yes everywhere
    Watch those facial hair like the nose the ears etc............
    Clean socks and matching if possible if you are lucky she will see the two tonned colored socks on the floor.
    And for the rest dress well........but for that one you probably go to another forum !!!

Well and last but not least a good light scent....

ET VOILA WE GOT YOU READY BABY

and good luck and please come back and tell us how WELL it went

laurent
    Invisible Power

Guys we have to be nice and suggest something at least. You know it is the courage and confidence inspired by the "chick-magnet" cologne that does the trick rather than the fragrance itself. Therefore, I would say L'eau d'Issey.
    "Whereof one cannot speak, one must remain silent thereof." --Wittgenstein

Ok, then I'll recommend Azzaro Chrome.

OK, *I'll re-post:

COLOGNES/ BABE MAGNETS AND THEIR 'MISSION STATEMENT'

1. QUORUM--If she's into leather. * Smells so bad, she's got to be a masochist! * *
    * Whip me, *beat me, *make me write bad checks----

2. *CREED'S ROYAL ENGLISH LEATHER----But do so with elegance and finesse.

3. OLD SPICE--Her father probably wore it at some point. *(see also Aramis, Brut etc.) * So, *smell like him! * So many women *still want to sit on daddy's lap---

4. BOWLING GREEN---Especially if he wore shoes with tassles, *played golf and ignored the family.. . .

5. GUERLIAN VETIVER--- Hot Damn! * *Man, *her father's loaded! * Marry her, quick!

6. VERSACE DREAMER. *Mission statement: *I'm a poet, *with a poet's brooding melancholy . . .

7. VERSACE by VERSACE: *I laugh at poets and losers. *I'm *rich, *ruthless in business, grey around the temples, *and I once fired Donald Trump.

8. ROMA UOMO: *You are unapoletically masculine, she'll rip *your clothes off. NOW!

9. LE MALE: Or queer eye for the straight guy, *the cologne bottle design episode. You rejoice in your feminine side--

10. DIPTYQUE (any): ---And so you could buy a boutique together and live happily ever after

11. COTY (any): *Except you've just been evicted from your trailer park. *Good! *See if she comes through for you and lets you move in rent free.

12. SALVADOR: *Cut to the chase, you only want her if she's an erotically frenzied wildcat.

13. KOURUS: * But If she likes this *atrocity, she's even more perverted than you *imagined. * *Run awaaaayyy!

14. A*MEN: * *Freud would have thought you stuck in the oral/narcissist phase, *but what did he know? *He should have paid you for counseling. * She better compliment your cologne and pick up the dinner tab while you surreptitiously smell yourself. *

15. *ROCHAS MAN: Or A*men redux. *A vast improvement over that de-caf hype. Still it's so chocolate shake that you might attract jailbait. *Check I.D. *and have a *a good lawyer handy.
    16. PIPER NIGRUM: *Redundant if you're a waiter in an Italian restaurant, *but otherwise a masterpiece of seduction by LV. * *Think of it ! * You'll smell like a *wonderful dish of linguini with olive oil. *How many millions of women want to break their diet? *Can't miss.

Happy Hunting,

(just remember you're also the prey) * :

Mario.

My Wardrobe

Reviews: http://www.basenotes.net/reviews/30

Absinthe makes the heart grow fonder.

My Antaeus can beat up your Armani.

;D ;D ;D

Great guide!

Quote Originally Posted by Mario Justiniani
    OK, I'll re-post:

COLOGNES/ BABE MAGNETS AND THEIR 'MISSION STATEMENT' .........(just remember you're also the prey) :

Mario.
    > ;D : 8-) ;D Who said these threads are boring ??? ;D
    'Il mondo dei profumi č un universo senza limiti: una fraganza puo rievocare sensazioni, luoghi, persone o ancora condurre in uno spazio di nuove dimensioni emozionali' L. V.

Who said these threads are boring ???
    Hehe, well that last addition to this thread was great!

Thanks for posting that!

13. KOURUS: But If she likes this atrocity, she's even more perverted than you imagined. Run awaaaayyy!
    Umm, interesting point, to purposely wear a stinker! That could pique a woman's natural curiosity: "Why on Earth should an attractive man wear this? I NEED to find out!". Or maybe appeal to her noble heart: "Now, something must be done! However long it may take, I'm gonna change this man!"

Great read, Mario ;D
    "It is the mark of a brave man to admit defeat, cut his loss and move on." - David Ogilvy

8. ROMA UOMO: *You are unapoletically masculine, she'll rip *your clothes off. NOW!
    Boy do I need to try this one out!
    Let your nose be your pilot

ROMA UOMO,,, do i need to try this also...

is clinique happy for men a good perfume??

and why does van gils perfumes dont go exist on strawberrynet .. bad.

I picked up a bottle of Cerruti Image at the mall yesterday and wore it out to a party last night. I did actually ask a few of my friends(some of which are chicks) what they thought of my new scent, and they all really liked it. Did I get any out of the blue "wow you smell good"s...no. But, hey, it wasn't a huge party or anything...haha. For me, it seems that about the only thing I wear that does net me those comments is Chrome. So, I probably should just wear that all the bloody time I go out. But damn it all, I like the variety. And, I agree, the confidence boost from wearing a scent you really like and makes you smell good is really the only effect I think is going to help anyway. To be honest, I don't think I'd really want some action from a female who was into me just for my cologne...unless she's Natalie Portman or something.

Yvan

Quote Originally Posted by seccho
    To be honest, I don't think I'd really want some action from a female who was into me just for my cologne...unless she's Natalie Portman or something.
    Well, if it's Natalie Portman you're after, you should try wearing Starwalker.

Or, if it's any other scent, do like I do--wave your hand in front of the babe's face while doing the Jedi mind trick and say, "You like the fragrance I'm wearing. You want to tell me your sign."

i suggest a penis colosis

Quote Originally Posted by Van_Oung_the_Ghost
    i suggest a penis colosis
    Please elaborate.

quote from Mario:

"4. BOWLING GREEN---Especially if he wore shoes with tassles, played golf and ignored the family.. . . "

> >I take unbrage with that--I never wore shoes with tassles!

Sprayed on Herrera Chic from a friends house i was partying with, i was very drunk and this nice girl i didnt seen before started talking to me, keept telling me how good i smelled, guess what happened later :P
    So now i must buy Chic, and i have looked around the whole city today, couldnt find it anywhere.

I would suggest any of those mentioned above...

... and two long island iced teas.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave
    Sprayed on Herrera Chic from a friends house i was partying with, i was very drunk and this nice girl i didnt seen before started talking to me, keept telling me how good i smelled, guess what happened later :P
    So now i must buy Chic, and i have looked around the whole city today, couldnt find it anywhere.
    I'm no longer on the 'singles' market, bu my freind has had much the same results on Chic. The word doesn't seem to have spread yet, it's a slow burner, *but this one is destined to become a casanova classic...mark my words. Similiarites to AdG , which maligned as it is to the dedicated fragrance connoseur is nevertheless thoroughly beloved of the ladies, only in my honest opinion Chic does it far bettter...an AdG with class..(if that is possible!)

I think we need a special discussion room just for that subject.

And why not ????

Laurent
    Invisible Power

I'm no longer on the 'singles' market, bu my freind has had much the same results on Chic. The word doesn't seem to have spread yet, it's a slow burner, *but this one is destined to become a casanova classic...mark my words. Similiarites to AdG , which maligned as it is to the dedicated fragrance connoseur is nevertheless thoroughly beloved of the ladies, only in my honest opinion Chic does it far bettter...an AdG with class..(if that is possible!)
    You are very much right!

Quote Originally Posted by Yvan
    [quote author=seccho link=1128082299/15#24 date=1128298992]
    Or, if it's any other scent, do like I do--wave your hand in front of the babe's face while doing the Jedi mind trick and say, "You like the fragrance I'm wearing. *You want to tell me your sign."
    Ha ha! This is a GREAT thread! ;D ;D ;D

okey was some serious.. try this try this.. so i orded

CURVE by Liz Claiborne
    COLOGNE SPRAY 2.5 OZ
    (Men's Fragrance) Remove $27.79 $27.79

COLORS by Benetton
    EDT SPRAY 3.3 OZ
    (Men's Fragrance) Remove $14.89 $14.89

L'EAU D'ISSEY by Issey Miyake
    EDT SPRAY 2.5 OZ
    (Men's Fragrance) Remove $44.39 $44.39

ROMA by Laura Biagiotti
    EDT .17 OZ MINI
    (Men's Fragrance) Remove $10.20 $10.20

CHROME by Azzaro
    EDT SPRAY 1 OZ

female powah

I have read this forum for a long time before I joined and have also seen so many of these posts that I think I have the answer. What you need to to do is forget about designer or niche bull and cover yourself in brand new, crisp $100 dollar bills, US or other currency, from your neck to your feet. Now when you go clubbing, or to school, or grocery shopping all the women will find you irresistable; believe me. You'll be the life of the party, the big man on campus, the man to be. Its the scent that seperates the men from the boys. Get a good haircut. Buy some clothing with a sense of style. Shine your shoes. Have good manners. These are things all women notice. Most women dont want a over perfumed man. Speaking from experience so sorry to rain on your parade.

L'Autre. Obviously. ;D
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]MisterK / Vicomte de K / K[/FONT]
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]Ephemeral Top 5: YSL PH HC, Worth PH, Equipage, Monsieur Rochas HC, Acqua di Gio[/FONT]

It depends very much on what women you like to get attention from.
    If you like younger nice looking girls around 20-35 then get a GOOD smelling scent, like Herrera Chic. But if you like old wrinkled disgusting ladys, then get some scent from 1965 like Habit rouge or Old spice or some other stuff.