Code of Conduct

Default Your favorite online retailer?

I've only bought things from online stores once (this does not include Ebay, I've bought several perfume products off of Ebay and have never had a bad transaction), and I had a bad experience at this one site, fragrancenet.com. They sent me one of the "bad" bottles of SMW with the rancid currant note. The product is still usable, but because I have to spray about 2 hours before I leave the house, it seriously inhibits my usage. I can use it only for evening parties where longevity isn't an issue and I can let the black currant die down before I step outside.

What are your favorite online retailers?

Default Re: Your favorite online retailer?

My favorites - Fragrancenet is one of them also Imaginationperfumery, Scentiments, Parfum1, Perfumeemporium, Perfumemania and probably others that I can't remember at the moment.

I have never done business with Perfume.com; anyone have any experiences with them?
    All these moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain.

i think my SMW from fragrancenet might be a bad one too. Im not sure yet but it does smell a little off in the topnotes. im going to do a head on head with my friends bottle and make sure. What can you do about it if it is bad? can u return it or something, because i would be extremly pissed if i spent so much on it and isint the best smw can be.

I just got my most recent order from Fragrancenet and everything was in proper order but, again, I wasn't buying Creeds.

Parfum1.com, perfumebay.com, scentiments.com are my favorites.

I regularly buy from imaginationperfumery.com.

Good ones also are Perfume Emporium and Strawberry Net.

Full full price I would say www.escentual.com

Others are www.dutyfreeperfume.co.uk www.fragrancedirect.co.uk

Strawberrynet are good but I usually get whacked by a duty bill which has been refunded in the past but its a pian in the arse.

For full price .... Aedes and LusciousCargo are my 2 faves

For discounted ... Scentiments and Perfumebay are my 2 faves

I've only ordered from Scentiments and Perfumebay and had great service from both. Good communication, quick and accurate order processing, reasonable shipping times and good juice. Scentiments almost always has the best prices I can find for items they carry.

--Steve
    Just because it happened to you doesn't make it interesting.

In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In practice, there is.

My sales thread: http://www.basenotes.net/threads/304...85#post2614885

Wanted: YSL Nu EdP

scentiments has the best prices and has good service. however they are out of stock on stuff. perfumebay has the best selection of online stores, various sizes etc. Both have good service.
    The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes.
    -- Marcel Proust

I've only dealt with Scentiments.com and Perfumania.com in the past. Scentiments is the best in terms of prices and Perfumania always delivers fast. I can't complain about either one because I've never had any problems (knock on wood).

I recently had a good experience purchasing from BeautyHabit.com. Unfortunately they don't have a huge selection available.
    --Chris
    That girl, that bottle, that mattress and me.

I live in Hong Kong, and placed an order online at Strawberrynet one night (past midnight). By the time I got home from work on that same day, the order had arrived! And shipping was free. Guess I didn't have to pay duty because it was shipped in HK. So I would recommend them, at least for those in HK.

I have ordered from Parfum1 few times, and would recommend them wholeheartedly. They offer a wide selection, good prices, and for those in Canada they discreetly put the order value at a more nominal figure which helps on the duties side. The freebies plus discounts really make them a good value.

Like another poster said, for specialized scents I would recommend Aedes. While I haven't ordered online, I have shopped at the store and the level of service is astounding. Highly recommended.

Cheers.

Any that accept Paypal are faves like Lusciouscargo.com, luckyscent.com and Beautyhabit.com. Plus they carry the harder to find ones I prefer anyway. If I want something mainstream, I'll go to the store to buy it or Ebay.

I just got my most recent order from Fragrancenet and everything was in proper order
    I placed another order with Fragrancenet, this time for a couple of bottles of a discontinued fragrance. When the bottles arrived one was near empty - I emailed them about this and they immediately shipped another bottle, no questions asked. So, again, I am very happy with Fragrancenet.

Hi Guys,

Try www.fragrancedirect.co.uk used for 3 years regularly. Superb site and A1 service and price.

Dave

Anyone here have any experience with Unlimitedperfumes.com? because they have some amazing prices for Creeds, they also have the BIG bottle creeds

http://www.unlimitedperfumes.com/pro...roducts_id/753
    "...but I also can't prove that mushrooms could not be intergalactic spaceships spying on us." Daniel C. Dennett

Top 5
    Heritage 2. Antaeus3.Kouros 4. Drakkar Noir 5. Montana PDH