Code of Conduct

Default Calling The Monclined

Default Re: Calling The Monclined

Ah yes. I want to make me one as well. Or ask someone to make one for me. Is that your site btw?

I read that too in Luca Turin’s blog. It just so happened that I have two Mikasa candle bowls about three inches in diameter that just fit the description and the palms of my hands. I do’nt use it for candles anymore because its hell to scrape the drippings inside. I have’nt drilled any holes in them but I find it works as described albeit really slowly. If you cover it, the fragrance evolves for days and weeks. A veritable Monclin in slomo.

Quote Originally Posted by osme
    I have’nt drilled any holes in them but I find it works as described albeit really slowly. If you cover it, the fragrance evolves for days and weeks. A veritable Monclin in slomo.
    EXACTLY! From days behind me, I have kept some bigger burgundy glasses which now serve the very same purpose. Use 1/4 Kleenex tissue, spray, deposit into the glass: Your cologne in a magnifier, fantastic! I use about six right now with coasters on top. For days, weeks even I can co back to them for direct comparison of various brands. Any glass made to best smell your cognac or wine is ideal for a scenteurs party! A votre santée! [smiley=happy.gif]
    'Il mondo dei profumi č un universo senza limiti: una fraganza puo rievocare sensazioni, luoghi, persone o ancora condurre in uno spazio di nuove dimensioni emozionali' L. V.